• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thanks Mini :)

2 years and 5 months later. No longer seeing any difference month to month. Although I missed out August with everthing going on.

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2014 09.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2014 09.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Pizap Comparison 2014 09.jpg
    Pizap Comparison 2014 09.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 216
You really look nice!! And if not the before picture i could never believe you were ever so big..

I hope i will be as sucessful as you are with my bypass! You are a great example to follow and the person who people should learn from!

You really look nice!! And if not the before picture i could never believe you were ever so big..

I hope i will be as sucessful as you are with my bypass! You are a great example to follow and the person who people should learn from!

Thank you Llora - that unfortunately was not my biggest - I had lost nearly 2 stone already at that point. I do not have a picture of myself at my biggest (thank fully). I am sure you will do fantastic and if you ever need anything just ask :)

Wow fab hun

Thank you :)

You are looking fantastic!

Amazing as always and I love that top its really pretty xx

2 years and 5 months later. No longer seeing any difference month to month. Although I missed out August with everthing going on.
Wow wow wow! Its still dropping off isn't it. You have done so well. I really hope it works for me as its worked for you. Can i ask did you do much exercise ?? Love your new clothes too x

Really Sharona?! I can barely see a difference. Thank you very much but it is veryalpw

Well, Yve. The skinnier you are, the lesser you can notice the difference. I believe it's normal as we see ourselves each day and appreciating the difference is certainly more difficult.
Anyway, I think I can really see the difference in your legs (and BTW, I love your super skinny jeans!).

Well, Yve. The skinnier you are, the lesser you can notice the difference. I believe it's normal as we see ourselves each day and appreciating the difference is certainly more difficult. Anyway, I think I can really see the difference in your legs (and BTW, I love your super skinny jeans!).
thanks hon :) they are my favourites at the moment - donated by my skinny sister !

Yve - honestly, you do look different each time you post a photo. Maybe your new (skinny) body mass is shifting about, which may not be reflected on the scales (or in the mirror daily to you) as much as it is to us who only see you monthly in a posted picture. Focus on the sheer magnitude of what you have lost - also, you've moved out of your previous comfort zone of morbid obesity, into a new one lasting over two years - losing that weight which has gone to an end now more or less. You are now having to adjust to life after obesity and weight loss ie target maintainer, and only very recently. Of course it is going to take getting used to and you may well feel 'vulnerable' coming to terms with and accepting the new you. Never ever lose sight of the enormity of your journey, and the speed at which it has gone. You are awesome - a strong determined woman, who took on the challenge and achieved an amazing result. This is now the start of your new life - it is what you have 'fought' for every second of over two years. Amazing! xxxxx

Back