• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Cheers :)

Looking fab hun and there is a difference in the legs and hips Yve. I have to agree with Bally too on this .. The further out & the closer to target we are the monthly differences are so much less noticeable to us at first and it takes a few of those 'surprise reflection moments' to bring it to our attention. I have had a few of those on this cruise :) x

New coat - used to find them so hard to buy and then I just looked like a lump in them. Not perfect but definitely looks a lot better than in the past!

Attachments

• image-1164199709.jpg
    image-1164199709.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 145
Look at the skinny minnie legs xx

You look great!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

No lump now Yve :) ..you look normal hun :D you have taken on the padded jacket and won hands down.
Isn't it great though. Padding and fur were my worst enemies pre op and I would cringe at them preferring to go jacketless in the winter. Okay they still make me cringe just a little but I will get over it ;)

30 months post op

30 months post op now

Attachments

• Pizap Comparison 2014 10.jpg
    Pizap Comparison 2014 10.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 144
  • Pizap Side Comparison 2014 10.jpg
    Pizap Side Comparison 2014 10.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 145
Look at your neck!! Amazing well done xx

Yve, when you look at these images what do you see?

I see a complete and ongoing transformation. I see a woman who has fought so hard, who has learned a great deal and shared it freely with those around her.

Looking fab. Nice pins :)

Yve, when you look at these images what do you see? I see a complete and ongoing transformation. I see a woman who has fought so hard, who has learned a great deal and shared it freely with those around her.
I see a chubby woman with an odd belly :)

Back