• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thank you but am still massively over target :).

My Goodness Yvessa the pic with you in the striped jumper can't believe its you, looks brill, such a change, stay positive you are doing fabulousx

Honey u look stunning. Well done. Truely inspirational. I'm still struggling to get below 13 1/2stones but hey I am so happy with the loss so far. Dietician has reduced my fluid intake as she said I may be filling my pouch & not allowing room for food. I still barely eat. They are monitoring me closely but so far thanfully I am healthy & well. Have to go back in January for update. Have a great Christmas BDx

Wow wow wow you look Amazing,such a massive difference.

don't worry how far you have to go just think how amazing it will be when you get there xx keep up the good work honey :)

Thank you but am still massively over target :).

Small steps, don't look at the end target but the brilliant, fantastic road you've already walked! Even if it all stopped now, you look like a new woman - but it won't and so there's many more weight loses to come!!

Anna xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look amazing Hun such an inspiration I'm about the same start weight as you was and I'd be ecstatic to look like you do now even if that was it you've done so well you should be so proud.... Can I ask how much you weigh now? X

Honey u look stunning. Well done. Truely inspirational. I'm still struggling to get below 13 1/2stones but hey I am so happy with the loss so far. Dietician has reduced my fluid intake as she said I may be filling my pouch & not allowing room for food. I still barely eat. They are monitoring me closely but so far thanfully I am healthy & well. Have to go back in January for update. Have a great Christmas BDx

Thanks BD! Good luck adjusting your diet - I know my journey has been such smooth sailing and I'm so grateful.

Wow wow wow you look Amazing,such a massive difference.

Thank you!

don't worry how far you have to go just think how amazing it will be when you get there xx keep up the good work honey :)
Thanks hon :)

Small steps, don't look at the end target but the brilliant, fantastic road you've already walked! Even if it all stopped now, you look like a new woman - but it won't and so there's many more weight loses to come!!

Anna xxx

Thanks for the words of wisdom Anna - you're absolutely right!

You look amazing Hun such an inspiration I'm about the same start weight as you was and I'd be ecstatic to look like you do now even if that was it you've done so well you should be so proud.... Can I ask how much you weigh now? X

I weighed 19 stone 4.75 on Saturday :) I only weigh once a week, so still on the very heavy side :)

You really do not look 19 stone yve, you must carry it very well I would have guessed 14 stone, congrats again on such an amazing weight loss

Thanks guys :) Been feeling very down about this feeling like an endless journey - these pics have cheered me up no end!

Hi yvessa,
Just curious to know why you feel like an endless journey?
I've been a bit fed up with myself! I don't feel like I'm ever going to shift this last bit of weight I have too! I think sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves,maybe ill never reach my ideal weight for my height.
But I tell you what...you look FANTASTIC !
Be proud of what you've achieved so far xx

Well done such a change!!!

Thanks honey!

Hi yvessa,
Just curious to know why you feel like an endless journey?
I've been a bit fed up with myself! I don't feel like I'm ever going to shift this last bit of weight I have too! I think sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves,maybe ill never reach my ideal weight for my height.
But I tell you what...you look FANTASTIC !
Be proud of what you've achieved so far xx
That's a fair point Emma - I guess because I started at well over 400lbs, I'm seeing others getting to goal who don't have as much to lose as I do. And I know despite the fact that I'm 8 months out I still have around 9 stone to go. And I'm terrified that weight loss will stop after my golden year ends.

Thank you for the compliment! I am proud, but ambitious!

Thanks honey!

That's a fair point Emma - I guess because I started at well over 400lbs, I'm seeing others getting to goal who don't have as much to lose as I do. And I know despite the fact that I'm 8 months out I still have around 9 stone to go. And I'm terrified that weight loss will stop after my golden year ends.

Thank you for the compliment! I am proud, but ambitious!

I had the DS and so I'm not sure if its the same, however I didn't stop losing weight till I'd lost exactly 19 stone which is what I was over weight by. Then within a few months of that I gained a few pounds and have stayed at a comfortable weight, which is not where text book would say I should weigh at 5ft 2! But I'm happy and never could have achieved it without the tool of surgery!

Now in 14/16 clothes from 34/38 dress size. It's possible Yvessa and I for one can't wait to read your 'I reached goal' post's:)

Anna x.

I had the DS and so I'm not sure if its the same, however I didn't stop losing weight till I'd lost exactly 19 stone which is what I was over weight by. Then within a few months of that I gained a few pounds and have stayed at a comfortable weight, which is not where text book would say I should weigh at 5ft 2! But I'm happy and never could have achieved it without the tool of surgery!

Now in 14/16 clothes from 34/38 dress size. It's possible Yvessa and I for one can't wait to read your 'I reached goal' post's:)

Anna x.

Thanks hon. You and ccpm are the two people I look at when I'm feeling despondent - you are my inspiration. I will keep doing what I'm doing and keeping the faith :)

NSv of the year! In my daughters semi bunk reading to her in the morning. A first! Love my bypass!

Attachments

• image-1804461068.jpg
    image-1804461068.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 253
Back