• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thanks Hun. Was a but shocked when I put the first one on as I thought I looked quite good!

Thank you Kirstyjade, that is a lovely thing to say :) I had my inspirations too - its harder work now, but its still coming off :)

Love the dresses they look fab on you.

Haven't been on for a while, and just seen your photo's. You look FAB-U-LOUS, we're about the same weight now but I am still a size 22/24. But that's from a 34/36 so I am ok with that but can't wait to be a size 18, 16, 14 etc etc... Well done Hun, it's truely an amazing journey.

Fantastic Yve you look gorgeous .. Amazing :thankyouthankyou:. You must be well chuffed

Haven't been on for a while, and just seen your photo's. You look FAB-U-LOUS, we're about the same weight now but I am still a size 22/24. But that's from a 34/36 so I am ok with that but can't wait to be a size 18, 16, 14 etc etc... Well done Hun, it's truely an amazing journey.

I am normally 20-22 I think the 18 is just stretchy. But it sure felt good! Thank you!

!!!

Thanks Hun. Was a but shocked when I put the first one on as I thought I looked quite good!

That's because you DO look good - very good !!!

Posting photo's is a good way of re,inning yourself of how far you've come, especially on the days when you feel like going up because its jut too much. Keep going girl, you look amazing!!!

Sorry that hound say 'reminding' yourself!!
Bloody fat fingers!! Lol

standing taller and prouder and looking fantastic yvessa ... happy days :D xxx

Looking good Hun & don't qualify it by saying the 18's stretchy, its an 18 be loud & proud as you rightly should be. You are doing & looking great.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Posting photo's is a good way of re,inning yourself of how far you've come, especially on the days when you feel like going up because its jut too much. Keep going girl, you look amazing!!!

Thanks Hun. I try to keep all my stuff to my thread or my diary so people don't have to look if they don't want to. But it is the only way I can honestly see the difference.

Looking good Hun & don't qualify it by saying the 18's stretchy, its an 18 be loud & proud as you rightly should be. You are doing & looking great.

Awe thanks penny! I find it so difficult with clothes sizes as I still have a 24 that doesn't fit and yet this 18 does. So I do it almost for my own sanity - I feel very sad when things don't fit even though it may not be realistic for them to fit yet.

I know what you mean plus shops vary so much I'm mainly in size 10's these days but some shops they're incredibly tight & in others just right or to big.

Back