• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Go for the hot pants girl!!

You look amazing honey. Well done you. I am still being monitored by the hospital as still not eating much. There is nothing wrong with me & all checks are fine but I just can't hardly eat. I also don't want to eat. I monitor my nutrition like a hawk & dietician says I am fine nutritionally. Mum is so much better now & stable so I have resummed a bit of a social life. Like you loving the new clothes & had to be pulled away from the hot pants in Primark yesyerday as they were calling me to buy! Yes I know a ridiculous idea & sight comes to mind but a girl can dream LOL

Thanks hon :) will we see updated photos of you? Nothing wrong with buying them and trying at home until you feel confident. Are you getting any psychological help?

Sadly no NHS funding for pyschology help but have joined a support group for sad old women with a Kylie Minogue hotpants fetish LOL i am trying to work up the courage to get some photos done. I have always hated my photo being taken but now trying to get out of old habits.

9 ish month update - should have been mid Jan but my stall was getting me down.

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2013 01.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2013 01.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 354
  • pizap side Comparison 2013 01.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2013 01.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 396
11 and a half stone :) From size 38 to 18/20/22 lol

That's good going!
Maybe your stalling because your body has lost this much now and it will slow down now.
My body stopped at about 15months out,I still need to loose 2 stone but I don't think my body wants too!!
Don't ever feel down..this photo shows your half the woman you was x

That's good going!
Maybe your stalling because your body has lost this much now and it will slow down now.
My body stopped at about 15months out,I still need to loose 2 stone but I don't think my body wants too!!
Don't ever feel down..this photo shows your half the woman you was x

It may sound vain but I don't feel I look 18 stone plus in this photo. So I don't think I will reach a low weight but am hopeful that I can be happy with what I look like eventually.

Yes I am in a similar position Yvessa, look better than we weigh, you do look amazing what a difference you partner and daughter must be very proud of ya xx

Yes I am in a similar position Yvessa, look better than we weigh, you do look amazing what a difference you partner and daughter must be very proud of ya xx

They are - probably more than I am! So happy with how I look even if I am a bit worried about my weight still.

You're doing brilliantly xxx I can't wait to see pics of you in a summer dress :) I don't mean mini or anything but just not to be completely covered up hiding xx

You look Amazing and have done extremely well. Well done hunny

Wow!!! what a difference, you definitely look smaller than your weight. Amazing job hun :) x

Back