• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Really happy with this - size 20 skirt not stretchy! And for £9 in m and s. my first ever pencil skirt - got so many compliments today.

Attachments

• image-2323101487.jpg
    image-2323101487.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 341
that's one thing we all understand on here xxx it's the feeling of pride and success in ourselves, when we start our road to surgery we hope one day we will be able to look nice and be normal and of course healthy but we all want to be successful and that's what all these steps mean xxx

Awww Yve, you look lovely, honey :D not surprised you had lots of compliments, mwah xxx :D

Aww thanks Twink :)

that's one thing we all understand on here xxx it's the feeling of pride and success in ourselves, when we start our road to surgery we hope one day we will be able to look nice and be normal and of course healthy but we all want to be successful and that's what all these steps mean xxx

That is so true :) People don't realise how hard we work and how important every size down or every new outfit actually is to us.

You are smiling! You look fantastic. I am so proud of you my wonderful friend :)

Really happy with this - size 20 skirt not stretchy! And for £9 in m and s. my first ever pencil skirt - got so many compliments today.

Brilliant!! Look at you shopping at M&S:)

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lovely skirt Yve- and you look wonderful. The difference is really incredible now.
It's so fab to go into these 'normal' shops !

You look fabulous well done Yve, I have hit a bit of a stall which is tough, I am slogging away at it!!!

I know...and not to automatically have to go to the plus plus size section...also went to h&m partner said the top I wanted to try probably wouldn't fit - the look on his face was worth it when it did :) Never seen him so astonished and not just a little proud :)

Brilliant!! Look at you shopping at M&S:)

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
I know! What an amazing feeling right, not to have to hope that they might have just the one in your size! I tried on four things, all of them fit - what an amazing feeling to have such choice!

Which reminds me - for the longest time I have loved the per una range but obviously too big - one of the ones I tried was from that range!

Which reminds me - for the longest time I have loved the per una range but obviously too big - one of the ones I tried was from that range!

I have a lovely per una jacket this year. How transformed we are :D

Just imagine...maybe one day we will buy from oasis! Or bay trading! If they're still trading lol!

Just imagine...maybe one day we will buy from oasis! Or bay trading! If they're still trading lol!

Hehehe!!! Yeah!!

I walked into Jane Norman (thought it was gone??? Lol) in the Bullring last week. There were dresses in there that could fit me, as I have a Jane Norman dress already. But I let myself down by thinking the assistants must be thinking 'what is she doing in here'

But I have to praise myself for even looking around lol

Back