• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

You've done so well Yvessa. I look forward to seeing your progress pics. I still can't pluck up the courage to post regular pictures. Although my friend in work takes a picture of me every month.

I wouldn't say its courage so much as needing the confirmation that it is coming off. And having a record of it somewhere. When I am worried or anxious I read through all the positive comments and it helps

Yve, that's amazing hunnie. You look FAB-U-LOUS!! Love looking at your posts, wish I could figure out how to do it (post pics like that I mean).

Paula you should definitely post your pics, it would be great to see how you're doing. Xxxx

Ummed and aahed about putting these up, but then though that since I'd done them for myself made no sense not to, not to mention the fact that I've always said I don't do this for attention - so if people are getting sick of seeing my progress (and its fine if they are lol) then they don't have to look :)

I hate telling you I told you so! But in this case I did!! Knew you could do it and you've done the hardest part, now it's time to start enjoying your new healthier life, embrace the changes and see this journey through to the end or the start of the new life should I say, of the woman you always wanted to be.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I really like that black top Yve, where's that from?

Looking fantastic, that last pic, the profile one is such a startling difference :) x

Yve, that's amazing hunnie. You look FAB-U-LOUS!! Love looking at your posts, wish I could figure out how to do it (post pics like that I mean).

Paula you should definitely post your pics, it would be great to see how you're doing. Xxxx

How do you mean Hun? I use pizap.com to do the comparisons.

I hate telling you I told you so! But in this case I did!! Knew you could do it and you've done the hardest part, now it's time to start enjoying your new healthier life, embrace the changes and see this journey through to the end or the start of the new life should I say, of the woman you always wanted to be.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you Hun. I am glad I have gotten to this point - I am sure it will stop at a point where I'm okay with it. I do want to make the most of whys left of my journey and the changes it's created.

Oh ok - I've never heard of that - I'll have a look...

Oh, I've never heard of that - I'll have a look and see if I can figure out how to do comparison photo's. xxx

My Mother's Day gift.

Attachments

• image-3273890938.jpg
    image-3273890938.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 261
My Mother's Day gift.

Wow, you look amazing Yvessa! Just seen your pre-op pics aswell. Amazing!! You have done brilliantly. Well done. How long has it taken to look as fab as you do now? I'm just starting out, so its great to see people like you doing so well. Xx

Back