• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Stunning Yve :) & you are truly my biggest inspiration to keep striving forward. Your daughter is lovely and she must be so proud of you too x

Aww thank you lovely :) she's certainly happier - wasn't really unhappy but she's definitely more secure and happy.

Beautiful. Bet you never imagined at the start of this that you would come so far ... Or did you? Xxx

Off to a wedding.

Such a confident pose, well done! Love the dress, it's days like this that make you realise it was all worth it. The fantastic news is, it Keeps getting better, more and more of these days will happen.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Beautiful. Bet you never imagined at the start of this that you would come so far ... Or did you? Xxx

No I didn't. I never for a moment thought that I would have the confidence to wear this sort of clothing let alone be happy with how I look in it.

Such a confident pose, well done! Love the dress, it's days like this that make you realise it was all worth it. The fantastic news is, it Keeps getting better, more and more of these days will happen.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks honey :D you did tell me so lol :) thank you for being my thinspiration :)

You look fantastic Yve! The dress is gorgeous.

Your daughter is a little cutie xx

The dress is fab, your daughter is gorgeous. But your smile says it all. You are very much a thinspiration to me Yvessa, please keep posting the pics xx

wow you look fab

That actually made me tear up! You look so happy and beautiful. I love your dress.

Back