• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

WOW honey you look STUNNING, go sexy mama :)

Thanks hon :D

I pretty much steered clear of before and afters as I didn't want to get too amped up during my earlier stage of waiting but now I'm tryina soak up as much info and positivity as possible and my goodness Yves! You've done frickin amazeballs!! You must feel like a million bucks cos you definitely look it.
Thank you for being such an inspiration!!
And your daughter is beautiful
Xo
Chyna

I pretty much steered clear of before and afters as I didn't want to get too amped up during my earlier stage of waiting but now I'm tryina soak up as much info and positivity as possible and my goodness Yves! You've done frickin amazeballs!! You must feel like a million bucks cos you definitely look it.
Thank you for being such an inspiration!!
And your daughter is beautiful
Xo
Chyna

Aww thank you hon :) I promise that even though there will be early days where you regret it and feel down again the good days will come. And they will be amazing :D

Ahh tell me about it.. I've been bricking it the past week thinking about the early stages loool. But 3 weeks left n I'll be joining you on the losers bench! Can't wait xx

Wow just spent ages going through all the pics, amazing x

Birthday photos but also decided to do my comparison a few days late :D

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2013 08.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2013 08.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 347
  • pizap side Comparison 2013 08.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2013 08.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 291
Beautiful. Astounding. Inspirational. Happy birthday superstar xxx

Awww hun you are positively blooming lovely. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday and was spoiled rotten :) xxx

Happy birthday for yesterday, love the photos. Nice bright colours too, who would have thought?!!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look amazing yvessa your an absolute inspiration if I can do half as well as you I will be so happy! What a difference between them 2 pictures I can't stop looking at them and thinking that could be me in just over a year :D

Awww hun you are positively blooming lovely. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday and was spoiled rotten :) xxx

Thanks hon - I was! Very lovely day and well looked after :)

Happy birthday for yesterday, love the photos. Nice bright colours too, who would have thought?!!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Its amazing wearing something and thinking it looks like it should :)

You look amazing yvessa your an absolute inspiration if I can do half as well as you I will be so happy! What a difference between them 2 pictures I can't stop looking at them and thinking that could be me in just over a year :D

Thanks hon :) Stick to the rules and it will be - there's nothing special about me other than the fact that I was bigger than most people and had massive head issues round food.

Belated birthday wishes & a fantastic wow for the physical changes your pictures show. Well done Hun.
Thanks honey :)

Happy birthday for yesterday. And what a gorgeous birthday girl! Amazing difference. Xx

Thanks honey :)

Back