• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wow Yve you look amazing so teeny weeny :)

I think the third dress without the jacket looks the best on you,
And also looks very slender on you!..but as you say you will just KNOW when it's the dress for teeny weeny yvessa!

Agree, last one without jacket, but I still love the one from before best, the one on your profile pic. It's gorgeous! Check out the collar bones!! :) Xx

I still like the first dress you posted, it really flatters your shape x

Keep posting more dresses, I'm loving it!! :)

Thanks everyone - really appreciate the opinions :D

The last one is lovely, simple and allows the camera to focus on YOU x

I'm with Ceecie the first one from the Friday but the third from yesterday runs a close second... You are going to be a lovely bride hun ;) x

Lovely maybe... Fussy! I didn't realise until the last couple of days how opinionated I am!

wow.. lovely. I agree with everyone else third looks fab.. but if it doesn't feel that way to you, you should keep looking. How lovely to be able to try dresses of the peg. When I got married I was a big un and went with the dress that was big enough to fit me and not the dress that I had imagined in my head... you deserve to have the dress of your dreams. You are going to look amazing on the day, regardless.

Lovely maybe... Fussy! I didn't realise until the last couple of days how opinionated I am!

Yep me too hun gone are the "oh that'll do" days hehe

wow.. lovely. I agree with everyone else third looks fab.. but if it doesn't feel that way to you, you should keep looking. How lovely to be able to try dresses of the peg. When I got married I was a big un and went with the dress that was big enough to fit me and not the dress that I had imagined in my head... you deserve to have the dress of your dreams. You are going to look amazing on the day, regardless.
Thanks hon :) I have to admit that was my biggest fear that nothing would fit! I've had the opposite problem with some being too big!

Its amazing well done, you look lovely in them all but you will now it when you put it on. Usually something you least expect to suit ya that you try and fall in love with x My best friends son gets married in July this year his gf went shopping for hers before Christmas and she always said she wouldn't pay a fortune for it but hey she tried on lots they said but she tried on one in particular that she wasn;t to keen on and hey presto fitted her in all the right places and showed off her best bits was lot more than she wanted to pay its comfortable to wear and she fell in love with it x YOU WILL KNOW xxx

What do I know being a bloke but would pic the 1st one in each of the series of photos. But still prefer number one. Stunning that one. Good luck with the hunt.

to in"thin"ety and beyond...... regards Trev

Aww thanks I do appreciate the input from a man :). I gotta make his jaw drop after all :)

Another two. There is one more but I won't post that at the mo

Attachments

• image-214830425.jpg
    image-214830425.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3035246338.jpg
    image-3035246338.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 140
The one on the right fits better but they will make it to fit anyway both beautiful its a hard decision xx

Back