• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Wow amazing pics you look fantastic xx

thanks butterfly, sorry for the late reply; don't know how i missed it

My first ever size 12 dress.

Attachments

• image-3229540620.jpg
    image-3229540620.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 202
Look at Miss teeny weeny, looking so good :)

Brilliant, shall have to get my bum back in gear you're catching me up fast. Lol
Seriously looking great lovely & a great reminder how I need to re-focus the focus on my last few pounds to ensure I have my dream to not allowing myself to wallow in my pit & let the old demons win out which they've been allowed to do far to much lately.

It fits you perfectly, Yve.
I like the look of the dress over black thights and you look soooo skinny.
Leggings, but thank you hon :)

Look at Miss teeny weeny, looking so good :)
Thank you!

Your teeny weeny I'm soooo jealous x
Thank you!

Brilliant, shall have to get my bum back in gear you're catching me up fast. Lol
Seriously looking great lovely & a great reminder how I need to re-focus the focus on my last few pounds to ensure I have my dream to not allowing myself to wallow in my pit & let the old demons win out which they've been allowed to do far to much lately.

Thanks hon. It is so hard - I do find the slimming world helps keep my head in the game.

Well hey! What can I say...u look absolutely fantastic. What an achievement.xx

So proud of you Yve. You look absolutely stunning and skinny :)

You look wonderful! Can't imagine even in my wildest dreams fitting into a size 12 dress! You're my inspiration!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yvette each month you continue to amaze and inspire me. You're an inspiration and an excellent role model. You look amazing and must feel on top of the world x

Back