• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thanks... I will, although I don't like eggs. In fact I have a cooked brekkie every weekend and had this morning just what you suggested except I also had a portion of curly kale but not the egg. Sounds odd thing to have for breakfast, but I like curly kale...

I have my first surgeons post -op appointment next week so I am hoping he will also provide some words of wisdom for me.

xx

Fingers crossed hon. Don't worry too much about volume- if its not causing pain its unlikely youre overdoing it. Are you spending a long time eating?

Also don't chew so much.. I had the same problem hun and found this was really helpful advice from my surgeon. Don't chew it to mush leave lumps. There are times I need only chew ten times! Last night we were out for a meal but I let this rule slide on this occasion and it's surprising how much of my roast pork dinner I managed. I wasn't full either and consciously left some on my plate.. Not the pork though :giggle:

I cannot for the life of me imagine being a 12. I really can't!

The, 16 was my goal and 14 nothing but a dream..... I'm working hard at it and comfortable in 16s. I see no reason now not to end up comfortable in 14's by summer... if that's the case, I need to adjust my head and see how far I've come.

If it goes further, so be i'd be extatic - but I think by summer I need to plan a professional makeover.... I've got no dress sense whatsoever and no idea really where to shop. I'm scared to go into places as I still feel I'm too fat to,shop there or they'll laugh at me

I need trinny and Suzannah !
Debenhams have a personal shopper service which is great. You may need to book but they weren't busy the day I went in. It is a free service. They take you away in a separate changing area on your own and talk to you about the clothes you would like, then they go out into the store with a clothes rail and choose loads of stuff to suit your body shape. They gave some really useful tips on how to hide the odd bump here and there and I thought it was an excellent service. When I have lost the weight I want to lose, I will most definitely use this again. xx

2nd Surgiversary Photos

2 years on....

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2014 04.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2014 04.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 219
  • pizap side Comparison 2014 04.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2014 04.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 158
Looking good love! Xx

Looking fab Yvessa. Another new outfit?

Wow amazing!! Ermmmmmm wheres this donut you talked about??

DONUT! Who's been eating donuts?!

Amazing transformation . Bet you feel soooo good. Can't wait for people to start to notice but still early days. You are my inspiration!

Sorry if Im being dim, you have probably said it, but are you getting married in aug?
If so many congratulations xx

Ohhhh hun just look at you :D your gorgeous and I love that £6 dress looks a million dollars on you :)

you look simply amazing. Absolutely fab :) wow. Wow, WOW :)

Back