• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zumba anyone?

phatmomma

Finally two classes have been sorted in my area for Zumba. I've got no idea how to do it, i just heard its great exercise but more importantly lots of fun...

Bring on the dancing phatmomma :) xx

Oooh...exciting - good luck Julie. I see the zumba game (?) is going to be released for the Wii in March. I may invest in a copy:D.

tranquil x

Yes its great fun Julie! I'm sure you will enjoy it, I went with a work colleague and we had a right laugh - mostly at each other x

I go to Zumba twice a week! Even with all that practice I look like an unco-cordinated spider! I love it.

Just off to check out the wii game.......excited!

It looks like such great fun! I wish I was well enough to have a go. Maybe one day.

Hi Julie, I'm going to my first Zumba class in 2 weeks. Should be a laugh. Just hope it's not too crowded or I might injure some thin people by zumba-ing into them as my coordination and balance are dire. And when I shake my booty- my booty shakes!
Wonder how many other 20 plus stone women will be there....

Hi Julie, I'm going to my first Zumba class in 2 weeks. Should be a laugh. Just hope it's not too crowded or I might injure some thin people by zumba-ing into them as my coordination and balance are dire. And when I shake my booty- my booty shakes!
Wonder how many other 20 plus stone women will be there....

You go for it! Shake that booty! and enjoy!

Hi Julie,
I go to Zumba two or three times a week and love it. Any one can do it and the more u do it the better the work out gets. We are all at different stages so we all fit . Most fun I've had in a long time. Go for it! !!! It sure beats the treadmills.

MissTickle you make sure you laugh as much as you dance, that way you'll go back for more. It's hard work this exercise malarky if you don't enjoy it....

Good luck to all who are gonna try it, whether it be on the wii or in a class...

Most of all, good luck Grace, here's hoping you get well enough to go to a class xxxx

you go and shake that thang ;o) xxx

Good luck julie, not that you'll need it...us midlanders can shake a thing or two lol....hopefully one day i'll be zumbering too x

You will Sarah, give it time and you'll be shaking your zumba thang too xxx

Back