• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Announcing the delivery of Alice (band)! I've done it!

The idea of inches (thx Gina) is one of the things the things that kept me sane when my new scale said I had gained weight!!:)

Defo Nichole!

I have just measured in thsi morning and have lost another 3 inches this week! Im chuffed to bits!

Well its been 5 days since my first fill, 4 ml's. I am now able to eat the same as I could last week so definately gonna need my next fill on 16th Dec.

You are a star, so much of you is already melted away! I hope your next fill makes you shout 'sweet' so you can keep on rockin';)

Gina I did my measurements and gosh they were big lol.....mind you been weighed again today and now lost a total of 19lb in 21 days so not complaining...my jeans are getting baggy on my thighs as well I am a happy bunny, people keep saying I look so well but I think that is the inner confidence that I feel I am getting back...xx

Gina I did my measurements and gosh they were big lol.....mind you been weighed again today and now lost a total of 19lb in 21 days so not complaining...my jeans are getting baggy on my thighs as well I am a happy bunny, people keep saying I look so well but I think that is the inner confidence that I feel I am getting back...xx

Linda Thats great!

Keep at it girl, youre doing so well!xxxx

Well I havent been on here for a few weeks because I've been blocking this whole weight loss thing! I feel like I can eat anything, I cant, I just cant stomach it, but I feel quite hungry a lot of the time and its getting on my nerves! I'm due my second band fill on Tuesday next week (16th Dec) and although Im not looking forward to the feeling Im gonna get the night of the fill, I'm looking forward or should I say hoping that I will get some restriction from this. I still have restriction, but not enough to curb hunger enough for me!
Im feeling more possitive this week though and am not down about it anymore. I know the first fill was never gonna be enough and that its quite normal to still have the hnger at this stage. I am just looking forward to the restrictive feelings of when I first had Alice fitted!!!

Hey girl, missed you on here. You know we are here for you and don't sweat the struggle. Everyone struggles no matter what. I will cross my fingers for you that you get the restriction you want this time around. You are not alone tho, wls is hard work and we come here to get support. Let us support you!

Take care hun and chin up, you had a fantastic first month and you will get that feeling again.:D

Nic:)

Well, Im on second fill now!
I had 1.5ml's added on Tuesday 16th Dec so I am now at 5.5mls.

My surgeon asked if I was ok with having 1.5ml's. I didnt think that would make much difference, but I said yes as Im happy to go with whatever he thinks best. But then he asked if I didnt mind it being agressive over christmas so I said no I didnt mind at all. And boy is it agressive! Im very restricted! Its a nice feeling as it feels like the band is new again! I cant bring wind up though, its coming up in the form of hiccups and stuff but I cant physically bring on the burp!!!!
My weight has started moving again so that has relieved me no end, I was beginning to feel like I had gone through all this for nothing, I was able to eat loads last week and felt like I could eat a scabby horse at every meal, of course I couldn't, I could only eat about half a dinner but it was still more than I knew I should be able to eat!
But its all good now, I have a 3rd fill booked for 13th Jan so maybe I'll need it in a few weeks, maybe I wont, who knows! It's really given me a boost to be really good and fight to get this fat shedding again!

Hi gina missed you how you been since yr fill.
Hi Honey!

I'm fine thanks, how are you?
I've been on soup and yop all week, even a cuppa tea is filling me up, lovely, this is what I wanted and how I expected it to be! I did have solids last night as I had had such a bad headache yesterday, it was a hungry headache and I knew I had to have something proper to eat last night and it worked, headache gone today thank god! How are you doing babe?

Gina im fine thanks. Cant believe 6 weeks has passed already. have now tried the the dreaded foods rice past and bread toasted without problems so am a happy bunny, also had some cassarole steak last night that was a bit chewy but it was fine.
will be glad when christmas is over and the shops are back to normal took me nearly an hour to get some bread and milk on friday.
take care
carole

you have done fantastically ,i like reading this makes me look to the future and that my band will work rather than now lol xxx

you have done fantastically ,i like reading this makes me look to the future and that my band will work rather than now lol xxx
Oh god yeah,

It'll work, but you just have to let your body adjust, although thats hard when you wan to see results fast!

Happy to hear you are doing so well Gina. I am really glad that your restriction is good this time, that will keep you on track this holiday season.

Best wishes hun for lots more weight loss.

Nic:p

Hi not seen you on here for a while, glad your doing well chick....you sound so happy and positive...a real inspiration...xx

Back