• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Announcing the delivery of Alice (band)! I've done it!

Gina, I`d just like to say I`m not reading your threads anymore cos everytime I do I end up wet eyed and a snotty nose and my hubbys started wondering what sites I`m actually looking at lol. No, in all honesty I love how your so honest and open and I think your so brave. We touched on us having to love ourselves in a thread a while back and unfortunately I am unable to do that yet but hopefully will go on that journey soon. I`m very pleased that you have reached a love for yourself and I`m sure Mr Right will come along soon and fill in any gaps. xxx

Thank you LL,

Youre realisation will come soon. I know that you love yourself already because of what you have to done my yourself and you life happier. Don't underestimate how brave YOU are and how far you have already come. I have found the ability to self serve when it comes to theropy now. unfortunatly I have had some bad news today. To cut a long story short my best friend has brittal asthma. Its so serve that she only has 30% lung capacity. The inflamation in her airways and lungs is so extreme that there is nothing else that can be done to treat her. She hasnt responded the last few things they have been able to try. Therefore they sat her down at the hospital today and had the death chat with her and told her to make plans for her little girls welfere. They said they are not waiting to hear that she has had respiratory faliure now, they are waiting to hear that shes died. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to deal with this one without cracking now. Although she could be here for a little while yet, its a bit of a ticking bomb. Need to stay strong for her now though so thats what I am doing and then releasing my emotion when I am alone so I don't upset her.

Gina :hug99: what a horrible thing for you and your friend to have to go through. Stay strong, but allow yourself to show your emotions sometimes so she knows that she can show hers too if that makes sense. Remember you've got all of us here if you need to vent.

Gina how sad. Theres not a lot i can say other than to make sure you look after yourself as you support your friend.
Thinking of you
take care
HC

Gina :hug99: what a horrible thing for you and your friend to have to go through. Stay strong, but allow yourself to show your emotions sometimes so she knows that she can show hers too if that makes sense. Remember you've got all of us here if you need to vent.

Thank you Shell

yes we have cried together, but my selfish crying of "what am I going to do without her" comes out in private. I tell her everyday how much I love her and how much she means to me, so I know she knows it and will take that love with her when her time finally does come. I know I wont have any regrets that I didnt say the things I wanted her to hear!xxxx

Oh god thats awful Gina, really sorry to hear that. I really wouldn`t know what to do in her situation especially where there`s kids involved. How old r they?? My thoughts r with u and your friend hun, be strong but also remember its ok to break now and again, it`ll make u feel better in the long run xxx

Oh god thats awful Gina, really sorry to hear that. I really wouldn`t know what to do in her situation especially where there`s kids involved. How old r they?? My thoughts r with u and your friend hun, be strong but also remember its ok to break now and again, it`ll make u feel better in the long run xxx

Thank you LL

Sophia is her daughter and she is 7 years old. There is no Dad in the picture. She will be going to live with her Auntie. If that wasnt all bad enough I found out that an old friend of mine was found stabbed to death in his flat Tuesday night and then I got a call from my friend to tell me another friend had died last week of water on the brain. I dont want too many weeks like this one.

Gina not a lot I can say to you chick just stay strong and lots of (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))....xx

Thanks Linda

Im being strong when I can. But thats my worst downfall, holding things in. Im aware of all this now so Im trying to have as much release as poss!

Sorry Gina, couldn't respond yesterday as your post made me tear-up:cry:. How sad and it really just plain sucks to be surrounded by such loss & grief:(. I feel for you hun and hope that much brighter days are ahead for you and the ones you love.:character00238:

Giant ((((hugs)))) that stretch the whole of England!:gen126:

Nichole

Hiya Gina, just read your thread havent really been on this week, what a week you've had!!!!!!! I hope you are ok I wished I lived nearer you and I'd be round like a shot cause it sounds like you need a big big HUG. Thinking of you

Dee x

Thank you Dee xxxx

Sorry Gina, couldn't respond yesterday as your post made me tear-up:cry:. How sad and it really just plain sucks to be surrounded by such loss & grief:(. I feel for you hun and hope that much brighter days are ahead for you and the ones you love.:character00238:

Giant ((((hugs)))) that stretch the whole of England!:gen126:

Nichole

Thanks Nichole, things can only get better eh, I hope so xxxx

Morning Gina how you feeling today? xx

Hi Linda

Im feeling quite positive today. I have spoken with the friend who is ill (like I do every day) and she is more upbeat today too. Just taking every day as it comes right now! She is going to come with me to the hospital on Tuesday for my first fill, it will be nice for her to come with me rather than me going with her!
Thank you for asking!

Way to go Gina, turn those tables on your friend. It is good for her to see you get 'treament' that will improve your life.:)

Way to stay positive chick:D

Nichole

oh and 28 inches - WOW!

Thanks Nichole

yeah I thought it would be good for her, she offered and its nice for her to be a part of this with me.xxxx

Back