• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Announcing the delivery of Alice (band)! I've done it!

Good luck with fill tomorrow hun. I`ve just read a few posts on here from those that`ve had it today and it doesn`t sound too bad so hopefully we`ll b ok xxx

Good luck Gina, it does sound pretty easy! let us know how you get on!

Hi Loves!

I had my fill today, didn't have an xray, just the fill. I didnt have any in to start with and I had 4mls put in. I feel like Im being strangled but further down. Back to not being able to get wind up properly! Hoping it will feel better tomorrow! i'll update then!xxxx

Hope you are ok today Gina, can't believe how quickly time flies and it is first fill time already! You may find that you don't get proper restriction from your fill for a few days - it took a week for me. Good luck hun, and fingers crossed for lots of lovely ongoing weight loss x

Hi Guys and Gals

Well I am feeling much better with my fill. I am eating mushies again and not getting any back up pains so that good.

Allie, what do you mean about not getting restriction straight away? That sounds weird that you wouldnt get it right away!! Ive got my next fill on 16th December! woop woop!!

Hey there, wow great new pic;). Glad to hear are doing well.:D

Nichole, I love your new pic too!xxxx

Thanks ladies.;)

Gina, your inch loss rocks. I hope to catch up with you soon so watch out!!!:D

Hi PG

Well the inches are amazing, truly! I'm so pleased mum meassures me once a week and records it, its helped when Ive not lost weight that week to see that the inches are still fading!xxxx

It is my feeling as long as we get smaller, feel healthier and take good care of ourselves, what does the actual pound count matter? It will all equal out in the end.:)

I really messed up I did not take any before photos or my measurements, I could start now but dont think it will be as impressive....:cry::cry::cry:.....lol...xx

I really messed up I did not take any before photos or my measurements, I could start now but dont think it will be as impressive....:cry::cry::cry:.....lol...xx

It's never too late Linda, youre still in the early stages, start this weekend! I measure upper arms, neck, chest, waist, hips and both thighs!

Hi gina, i'm glad your first fill went ok and the inch loss is grrreat, i wish now that i had taken measurements before the op but i didnt, but hey my weight is coming off so thats better than nothing. xx

Hi gina, i'm glad your first fill went ok and the inch loss is grrreat, i wish now that i had taken measurements before the op but i didnt, but hey my weight is coming off so thats better than nothing. xx

Thanks Julieann

Like I said to Linda, start now, it gets you through the times when you dont lose anything on the scales. I havent lost anything for 3 weeks but still lost inches!

Hi hun, how u doing with your fill, r u having any restriction?? I def can`t eat as much as before and weight seems to b shifting abit again now - thank god!!! You look amazing, u must b really pleased with your progress so far. Have we still got a date in Morgan or another skinny minnie shop in a few months time lol!!!

Back