• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Glad all going well hunni :) sounds just like my post op adventures too uneventful apart from sneezing LOL dont stress the calories now until your back onto solids, right now its about getting them fluids in and healing. I think i was 4 weeks post op before my tummy felt like it was mine again, untill then it was swollen and felt like id done 10000 sit ups lol i can now comfortably sleep on my left side up until now it was uncomfortable, am guessing thats my port side!! i to was a bit icky about my wounds so just well alone until the plasters had to come off (unless they were yucky) then it was just glue and tbh it looked an awful lot worse than it was......
LOL @ marrying oh bless it will have to wait, at least you didn't fritter it away x x x

Yes definitely and that's why I did it because the money was there and I was never going to have that amount again in a lump sum without buying myself an expensive hand bag or holiday or food or clothes or something crappy that didn't invest in my well being ... This could be the best investment I EVER make ... Hopefully I'll have the confidence to get married again.

I know one thing is I feel like finally in my life... There is HOPE

I'm not this failure of another diet cycle .... :talk017:

Glad it's all going so well, it sounds like you're doing brilliantly!

Your port is under/near your biggest scar. Mine is central and about 2 inches below my breastbone.

Keep resting!

Glad it's all going so well, it sounds like you're doing brilliantly! Your port is under/near your biggest scar. Mine is central and about 2 inches below my breastbone. Keep resting!

Hi ya, I've posted a picture on an earlier post on here, can you tell which one my poets under??? I can't ..... Hummmmm .... Hellpppppp

Excuse my grim stomach but it will be good to look back on but this is how I am today....

Any ideas which are the port points ??? ...

Attachments

• image-2755741673.jpg
    image-2755741673.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 117
Middle Middle is the port defo... With u being quite little u will be able to feel it once your healed..
9 days off ain't much, hope your fit and well for it.. What do u do?

Work up London big commute from home. I'm hoping 9 days is enough.

Yes I was thinking middle as there are two wounds

(Urgh the look of my stomach makes me go urgh)

Oooo your scars are in a different place to mine. I'm going to guess that the top one is your port (EDIT: ah OK, it's the middle one), but you'll know for sure when you take the dressings off as it will be the biggest wound/scar. If you look in my diary, you'll see where mine are, and the port one is obvious. Pic is in here: http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-banders-diaries/154424-my-journey-starts-here-6.html

Had a look ski... Yours look like they healing beautifully .... :)

Wow, I bet you can't see them now! And your 2st smaller! You superstar x x

image-317691132.jpg

This is mine plus I have two tiny tiny ones on my side.. They r all perfect, and neat, the big one is my port..

Wow they look great Lou Lou ... Is that the most recent picture ? They are near as hell x

I am trust me £5k being passed over hurt but I had to weigh up how much my life meant to me... I just wasn't living. I was dying, not archiving miserable , controlled by food. HOPE is an amazing thing ...., xx

Well that sleep was interesting...

All night my insides were grumbling and gargling.... What is that ??? Is it hunger pain ? Is this what wind feels like? Eeewwww... I'm not sure but I sound like a storms kicking off in my intestines... I can't burp? I can't do the other end... What's up with me? Lol...

On a good note though I'm 15st exactly... So that's 10lb since start of pre op ( or 14lb if going by THG weigh-in)

Pain in the scars sights are getting less and i slept well on my side. So progress is good. Another light day today me feels, no strenuous activity, no running around although I think a food shop is in store. So that's possibly my Exercise for the day as I was so sleepy yesterday ...

Have a good productive positive day people :-D

Forgot to post yesterday's food diary-

Morning -

o50kcal Weight watchers greek vanilla yoghurt

o litre 0f water

Lunch -

o muller light lemon greek yoghurt -80kcal

o 1 pint of squash ( sugar free )

Dinner -

o 400g can of curried parsnip baxters soup 189kcal

o water

Snacks

o cup of tea with Sweetner - 26kcal
o morrissons chocolate mouse - 82kcal
o 10g squirt if light spray cream - 20kcal

Total kcal's - 448kcal ....

Good day all in all. Lots if sleep and rest :)

Hey Bandedhun, Ive just read this thread from start to finish (As you can see my first day back at work is constructive!)

Its been lovely reading your storiees and so many things i can relate too.... You have had my laughing out loud here and im sure the rest of the office wonder what the hell is going on with me!

Glad to hear you are doing well.... I think if you think positivly about the whole thing it is easier....

Yes defo! I'm already lighter... £5k!!! Lol

But on a serious note I knew it's hard work I can't physically sit there and binge on food anymore and it genuinely feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Hope is an amazing feeling when your so scared of failure.

Thanks for the comments Leeds xx

Back