• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before your pre-op diet

I think she's more worried about me becoming a snooty cow iv promised I won't but what I have said is that the people that wouldn't associate with me while I'm a big girl can go and do one when I'm slim!!! Lol xx

I think she's more worried about me becoming a snooty cow iv promised I won't but what I have said is that the people that wouldn't associate with me while I'm a big girl can go and do one when I'm slim!!! Lol xx
They're the snooty ones by the sounds of it Anna too judgemental thru won't associate with u when your big but will wanna when ur slim cheek of them! Xx

I know yeah I can't wait to be properly into this journey now,reading others diarys just makes me Wat to be apart of it and talk about my success x

My pre-op starts this Monday so on Sunday night I'm having a 'last supper'. I couldn't make up my mind between Chinese or Indian as I love both, so I'm going to have a Chindian - starter from the Chinese and main from the Indian. :eating:

Will have some Prosecco as well because, in all honesty, it's the evening glasses of wine I'll miss more than food!

My pre-op starts this Monday so on Sunday night I'm having a 'last supper'. I couldn't make up my mind between Chinese or Indian as I love both, so I'm going to have a Chindian - starter from the Chinese and main from the Indian. :eating: Will have some Prosecco as well because, in all honesty, it's the evening glasses of wine I'll miss more than food!

Enjoy sundown! I'm not really a drinker so I am more of a foodie and will miss my Chinese takeaways and pizzas but I just keep telling myself how worth it it's going to be in the end xx

Sundown that sounds amazing! I'm a foodie rather than a drinker so I'm going to miss the meals out that I love. It doesn't help that I work in the centre of Manchester and it's so easy to pop out for a bite and lunch and out to a nice restaurant after work.

But I have to remember - as my signature says - nothing will taste as good as being slim will feel!

hi guys when i did my pre op diet i just tried to keep telling myself the more i lose the easier the surgery , the whole pre op is designed to reduce your liver which makes the op easier to do for the surgeon (gastric bypass anyway not sure about the bands op) , so thats what motivated me and i lost exactly a stone in 2 weeks.

Back