• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeek!

Photos are a good idea x

Spoke to the dietitian today,she was pleased with my knowledge,thankyou wls forum.

Gonna get new pjs,dressing gown slippers,definatly taking the iPad as they have wifi in room just in case I go in last :-/

Have u downloaded my fitness pal bex it's regally good calorie tracker x
I'm sure you'll be ok in 7 days x plenty of rest x

Hi mrs q!
I downloaded it ages ago when I was into running a dieting like mad, the more I read bandeds story the more I relate, I can lose weight every week for 6 months dieting a exercising religiously but then give up and binge and stop exercise for a few days and slowly sink back into self loathing and sod this I'm always going to be fat so I'll just eat 5 more Jaffa cakes!!
However after I decided I was never going to be thin or learn how to eat properly I deleted said app. I will hav to get this back, it will help massively with my pre op diet as I have decided to go for the calorie controlled food option.
How r u feeling as it gets nearer to the time? Xx

I'm so excited,I'm just so ready for it now,how about you,have you got somebody to take you or are you using there pick up service x
Quick question for other banders out there how long did you wait before going to gym I've been told 6 weeks but I'd like to get back in asap x

I'm massively excited!! I just want it done and to be back at work and into normal life again, not that I'm wishing my life away lol.
I'm using their pick up service coz it would cost just as much for fuel and a hotel over night for someone to bring me down anyway.
Are u using it too? Where are u from? We will probably be admitted around the same time xx

Good question Mrs Q, I'd also like to how long before I can go to any fitness classes or go out running x

Hey bex

My husband is taking me,were only an hour and half away and it's half term so the kids r off school which makes things easier x

Hi bex

No he's just dropping me off n picking me up,I live just north of Stoke on Trent so not far x

I start my pre op tomoro. Are u?! U doing the food or milk and yogurt?! Also going to do the painstaking task of take full length photos from front back and side and taking a few measurements down too. X

Good luck on your pre op diet. You will be fine.

Xxx

Hi bex

Yes I'm starting properly tomoz,I'm doing vlc first week and milk n yog second week not a great lover of milk so just gonna do it the one week,I think I'll take pics tomoz too xx

Hi mrs q how r u doing?!
Did u start the vlc on Monday? I did, how u finding it? Xx
Hi bex

Yes I did it's not to bad,I'm full of a cold which doesn't help,I got on the scales this morning and I've list 6lb already so that spurred me on.
How u finding it bex. Xx

Oh my god I'm the same!! I'm so full of cold!! I lost 6 too!! Dead chuffed!! I took my fat before photos too and I was completely mortified to see the pics!! Cannot wait until I can see the difference in the slimmer pics xx

Oh my god I'm the same!! I'm so full of cold!! I lost 6 too!! Dead chuffed!! I took my fat before photos too and I was completely mortified to see the pics!! Cannot wait until I can see the difference in the slimmer pics xx

Ahhh bex I remember this feeling. Hated myself so much I cried for ages looking at those pictures. I told myself this is the last time I will look this way. Ever.
Keep going chick.your doing fab with pre op xxx

Haha that's crazy,I'm sick of this cold already,I've been really week today,the 28th just can't come quick enough lol
I took my photos too your right bandedhun it's very upsetting seeing yourself like that and I never want to be this size again
Going stocking up on the cafe latte slim fast tomorrow for after the op they're delicious :)

Thanks banded Hun!! I'm really trying and I'm being so very struck with myself!!

Hoping I can carry on this tough love mindset for the next year while I try and get to target!!

That's another thing iv not even thought about Mrs Q!! What slim fast drinks do I like?! Not a lover of any soups or shakes really but I must try some new flavours!!
I will also, like u ladies, never take a day photo every again, I had rolls in places I didn't know about until my mam took pics from the front back and side!!
Quick question, do u think taking measurements is a good idea or just the pics?! Xx

Thanks banded Hun!! I'm really trying and I'm being so very struck with myself!!

Hoping I can carry on this tough love mindset for the next year while I try and get to target!!

That's another thing iv not even thought about Mrs Q!! What slim fast drinks do I like?! Not a lover of any soups or shakes really but I must try some new flavours!!
I will also, like u ladies, never take a day photo every again, I had rolls in places I didn't know about until my mam took pics from the front back and side!!
Quick question, do u think taking measurements is a good idea or just the pics?! Xx
Hey bex

I'm not gonna bother taking measurement really I think my clothes will tell me I'm shrinking.
MR Alan Li told me to throw my scales in the bin I was like aargh I can't do that I'm a serial weigher lol I think if I start measuring myself I will become obsessed.i need to get used to weighing myself once a week instead of every day or I may do my own head in x

Heyyyy!! How has your first week gone on lsd? I'm starting to crave all things sweet, however I'm trying my best to stay focused!!! 7 days left!! X

Back