• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeek!

Not to bad I've started a diary on here I've just started milk n yog today,ok so far but I'm sure it'll get harder lol
Have you started milk n yog today ? How did your week go x

I couldn't bring myself to do it I've just carried on with the food one however iv found it quite difficult today, all I want is chips and cake and chocolate and all things nice, however I know it's just my mind wanting what it's always got so I'm working hard to break the habit, this journey is as much about our minds changing aswell as our waistline.
I'm getting dead excited now!! A week to go yeyyy :) x

Definatly bex a lot with me is head hunger too x

This milk diet is actually not that bad in fact I'm less hungry on this than the LCD last week which is kinda weird and I seem to have loads of energy when I thought I'd be really weak
Trying to keep myself busy so the week goes faster lol

How odd!! I'm pleased ur finding it ok though!! I'll be pleased when I'm on liquids only next week coz I'm sick of coming home from work weighing and preparing my tea and then having to do the same for my dinner to take to work the next day lol!!
Liquids will be do much easier to buy/plan/prepare etc!!
What sorts of things are u having this week then? Just milk and yogurt or r u having ww soups and slim fast etc?
I'm trying to keep busy too, I work full time do that's easy enough. By the time I'm finished my day I sit down at 8pm and I'm in bed for 10 lol.
I keep watching YouTube videos of before and after and people's journey. I watch Tina Malones vid for THG and that's good.
Eeee!! This time next week we will have both been done in the same hosp!! Xx

Well I've done it at last,after 2years of research and a lot of phone calls I eventually decided on the gastric band with THG.
My surgery date is 28th October with MR Alan Li,I'm so excited !!
I will be happy if I do half as good as most of you guys,looking forward to a slimmer healthier me x
Alaina xxx

Yay!!!! The day after me....we will be banding buddies! Hows the pre-op diet going?!

I am soooooo excited!!!! xxxx

This is so cute you and bex going the same time... This is gonna be a great journey for you girlies doing it together ;-)

Keep going all will fall into place soon. One week to go :)

This is so cute you and bex going the same time... This is gonna be a great journey for you girlies doing it together ;-)

Keep going all will fall into place soon. One week to go :)
Thanks bandedhun it's crazy never thought I'd meet someone on here having surgery on same day at same place, you feeling better yet ? X

Hi zobo, mine is next Tuesday too!! I'm really excited, not nervous yet bit I'm sure that will kick in. Mrs Q and I both did the low calorie diet last week and she has swapped to milk and yoghurt this week however iv stayed on food.
What surgery r u getting and who are u going through?
How u finding your pre op? X

How odd!! I'm pleased ur finding it ok though!! I'll be pleased when I'm on liquids only next week coz I'm sick of coming home from work weighing and preparing my tea and then having to do the same for my dinner to take to work the next day lol!!
Liquids will be do much easier to buy/plan/prepare etc!!
What sorts of things are u having this week then? Just milk and yogurt or r u having ww soups and slim fast etc?
I'm trying to keep busy too, I work full time do that's easy enough. By the time I'm finished my day I sit down at 8pm and I'm in bed for 10 lol.
I keep watching YouTube videos of before and after and people's journey. I watch Tina Malones vid for THG and that's good.
Eeee!! This time next week we will have both been done in the same hosp!! Xx
Bex I'm just having milk n yog I'm sure I'll be sick of the sight of them tho by the end of the week lol
I know what u mean about the weighing tho it's a pain,looking forward to slim fast n soups
Never thought I'd be saying that lol x

I'm looking forward to them too!! I'll go shopping Monday night I think to get l my liquids in ready for the 2 weeks post op. After that is it puréed food and them anything u can mush with the back of a fork? X

All I've got so far is cafe latte slim fast and some tomato soup,I think I'll do my own blended stuff x

Thanks bandedhun it's crazy never thought I'd meet someone on here having surgery on same day at same place, you feeling better yet ? X

No I slept four hours but the pains just kept waking me. Where my hip bones stick out so much they hurt on the bed, I don't know how to change that . I'm back to bed now.

You guys will do fab together. It's gonna be great when you see eachother at the lovely Dolan park. Expect a good update when your in the bench xxx

No I slept four hours but the pains just kept waking me. Where my hip bones stick out so much they hurt on the bed, I don't know how to change that . I'm back to bed now.

You guys will do fab together. It's gonna be great when you see eachother at the lovely Dolan park. Expect a good update when your in the bench xxx
Glad you feeling better x

It's crazy that we met on here! Do u think we will be able to meet up in Dolan Park? Depending on when our surgery is times for obviously, I'm assuming we will get a call tomorrow or Friday to tell us what time we need to be there for, from reading posts on here the picks ups are very early like 5am, it will take around 3-4 hours to get there for me xx

Bex I was about 3-4 hours away and my drs ver was set for 4am and turned up at 5ish and drive like a nutta to get me there for 7:30. U sit in the reception room and by 8 they start getting everyone booked in, so if you gals exchange numbers u can meet in the reception and see where your rooms are , try catch eachother that way. You will probably be able to see eachother.

I wasn't a high risk patient so I was last on the list , they said my surgery was 12 ish turned out to be 5pm .... Was a Loooooonnngggg day. Then I didn't get picked up till 8:30 the following morning, ( Mother's Day ) ... If you get your surgery earlier you gals should be able to walk in the evening to catch up... Does you good to be walking around as quickly as possible after the surgery

Bex you look amazing in you picture. What's your stats now ?? Xxx

4am?!? Hells bells!! The driver better not be a fitty!! I will look totes horrend at that hour!
Also I wanted to ask did u take a pillow of your own for the journey there and back?
I'm classed as low risk too but I hope I'm not last!!
I had a breast aug a few years ago so know the feeling of waiting around in the room alone!
Aww thanks banded!! I'm 5ft 8. Started pre op diet at 16st 4.5lb, with a bmi of 35, 10 days in I'm 15st 12lb. Xx

4am?!? Hells bells!! The driver better not be a fitty!! I will look totes horrend at that hour! Also I wanted to ask did u take a pillow of your own for the journey there and back? I'm classed as low risk too but I hope I'm not last!! I had a breast aug a few years ago so know the feeling of waiting around in the room alone! Aww thanks banded!! I'm 5ft 8. Started pre op diet at 16st 4.5lb, with a bmi of 35, 10 days in I'm 15st 12lb. Xx

Awesome stats babes. Your kinda like I was.

Yes I took a pillow. Wow u had a Breast augmentation... That's my next thing. Uplift and implant. Please... But I just don't know when I'll be able to afford it coz the wedding.

Ahh bless u bex it will be fine. Download lots of movies and rest. My driver was a nutta! 110 mph sometimes... I got a free facelift on the journey! Lol xxx

Yer that's what I thought, I saw ur before pics and thought were similar weights/height so that's why I was really inspired by you, as I feel like u say in your many posts, that u would never ever have believed that you could be where u are today, sitting at 10.5st abd looking very fabulous!!
I want to be exactly where u are and I know u and all the other lovely ladies on here will support me and help me along the way to reach my goals.

Back