• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeek!

It's crazy that we met on here! Do u think we will be able to meet up in Dolan Park? Depending on when our surgery is times for obviously, I'm assuming we will get a call tomorrow or Friday to tell us what time we need to be there for, from reading posts on here the picks ups are very early like 5am, it will take around 3-4 hours to get there for me xx
Hey bex
I've not had a call today
I'll look out for u in the waiting area,hopefully I'm not last on the list I hate waiting around pm me ur full name and if I don't see you I'll ask what room your in at the reception x

Iv sent u a message Hun. Hopefully we will get a call tomorrow with timings at things. Only 2 days left at work.
Have u got holidays booked at work? Does anybody know what ur getting done? X

I'm having revision surgery, so band over my bypass! Also having my stretched pouch sorted! Xxx

Iv sent u a message Hun. Hopefully we will get a call tomorrow with timings at things. Only 2 days left at work.
Have u got holidays booked at work? Does anybody know what ur getting done? X
Got message xx
We have our own business so I'm lucky enough to be able to relax for as long as I need,well as much as u can with 2 kids lol
Only immediate family know what about u have u told anyone x

Close family know and my boyfriend and his family. I didn't really want them to know but he told them.
Nobody at work and none of my friends know x

Aaaaaaargh!!! They emailed me so I rang them and I get picked up between 6-6.30am on Tuesday!!
No food after midnight and only sips of water. They said I'll be checked in my room when I get there and then the nurse will come see me!! Xx

Aargh bex just read this so checked my email and I got one too but their not there now so I'll ring back tomorrow
EXCITING xx

Rang them this morning
I have to be there for 7.00 so might not see u in morning,I'll Deffo message u on here let u know what room I'm in xxx

Back