• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

Wow..! You look amazing and so different.

What's a typical days food now..? How many weeks has it been..?

Fantastic, well done lovely..x

wow weeee.. looking good Lisa x

Wow..! You look amazing and so different. What's a typical days food now..? How many weeks has it been..? Fantastic, well done lovely..x

Thanks Claire my love :)

I'm nine weeks out Hun and it's gone so fast. It's been the best thing I've ever done!!

I have a Slimfast for breakfast - Danio yogurt for my morning snack - Tuna pasta salad for lunch - cuppa soup for afternoon snack - dinner chicken, rice and veg - late evening Options Hot Chocolate.

Sounds like a lot really but I have increased my calories over the past couple of weeks. Compared to what I was having before its nothing lol.

Your turn soon xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh my word!!! Violet you look amazing and you look so confident in that photo!! Love it!!! X
Thank you sweet heart x

Omg - I'm so nervous

I have joined the Malvern Spa and I'm going to a Zumba class tonight. Yikes!!!

I'm worried that I will look ridiculous in my gym leggings and trainers!! Wish me luck everyone!! :)

Violet, are you from Malvern? That's where I grew up! Went to school at Dysons Perrins.

I wasn't born in Malvern but I've been here for fourteen years. What a small world we live in xxx

I can't walk!!

I did Body Pump last night and really enjoyed it.

image-3632214406.jpg

My new class timetable!!

Wow lisa i jus saw your picture you look fantastic and so confident im so proud of you. I hope i do as well as you are. I have my group education session tomorrow i always get so excited and scared when going to the hospital. Hoping to b a fellow sleever soon after xmas.

Kirsty xx

Wow lisa i jus saw your picture you look fantastic and so confident im so proud of you. I hope i do as well as you are. I have my group education session tomorrow i always get so excited and scared when going to the hospital. Hoping to b a fellow sleever soon after xmas. Kirsty xx

Omg Kirsty that's so exciting for you. You will be on the losers bench before you know it and you will look absolutely amazing xxx

Omg Kirsty that's so exciting for you. You will be on the losers bench before you know it and you will look absolutely amazing xxx

Thanks lisa i cant wait xx

I can honestly say, that my sleeve has changed my life Kirsty. For the first time ever, I am in control and it's such a great feeling.

I am doing lots of exercise. I seem to have lots of energy. Before my op I found it bare getting out of bed in the morning and I use to sleep in the day. Now I'm up and 6 and can't wait to start my day. Honestly it's life changing xx

image-3280843727.jpg

I've lost four stone since January and I'm on track to be in the twelve stone region by Christmas. In the New Year, I will try and hit my target weight, which is someone in the nine stone region!

Doing lots of Body Pump and Sh'bam!!

I've lost four stone since January and I'm on track to be in the twelve stone region by Christmas. In the New Year, I will try and hit my target weight, which is someone in the nine stone region! Doing lots of Body Pump and Sh'bam!! Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done you x

Back