• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

That sounds lovely glad you feeling better! I'm so sick of liquids already.

I know the liquid stage is so tedious. Don't worry it will be gone before you know it and you will be onto puréed and then mash which is much better. :)

You're doing really well my love xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

image-734693181.jpg

Can't wait to get into the thirteens :)

You'll get there. The 13s would be almost my target!!

You'll get there. The 13s would be almost my target!!

Feeling quite motivated considering I was 17 stone 6 in January when I first saw the dietician.

I want to get in the 9'stone region. I achieved 9 stone 4 on the Lighter Life programme and it was a perfect weight for me. The minute u came off the programme, my old habits reared thief ugly head and I put my weight back on with an additional two stone!!

I have got four pounds to lose and then I will be the 13's. Then I will have four stone to lose before I hit target.

Xxx

Amazing. My goals are to get to 14 stone which is a near 8 stone loss. I have already lost 2.5 stone and am 19.5 so have a long way to go yet. My ideal weight is 12.5 stone which is a BMI of 25.

Marathon not race but hopefully close to Xmas. :)

Amazing. My goals are to get to 14 stone which is a near 8 stone loss. I have already lost 2.5 stone and am 19.5 so have a long way to go yet. My ideal weight is 12.5 stone which is a BMI of 25. Marathon not race but hopefully close to Xmas. :)

I think by Christmas we will be hitting the shops!!

I can't wait. I want to buy a pair of size ten jeans and a fitted jacket. Also I want to be fitted for a new bra in my ideal size instead of having to wear bloody tit slings!! Xx

Hahahahahah tit slings..! Love it.

I really missed out. It doesn't matter how over weight I am my boobs never really get any bigger.

Just a massive back and a couple of morello cherries stuck to my chest :)

Weigh day at hospital tomorrow, fingers crossed..xx

Hahahahahah tit slings..! Love it. I really missed out. It doesn't matter how over weight I am my boobs never really get any bigger. Just a massive back and a couple of morello cherries stuck to my chest :) Weigh day at hospital tomorrow, fingers crossed..xx

Good luck Claire and let me know how you get on?

Sending hugs and flowers xx

How are you doing Lisa?

Glad to hear that. Pretty good myself. Had a stall this week which annoyed me, but hey ho as long as it makes up for it soon.

Glad to eating proper food now, hated puree and goop. Mash last week has become normal food now and he my first meal out at Pizza Hut. (I live the high life). Ordered a child's meal and left most of it hahaha.

Just joined a FB group who are having a catchup in Bath in Oct if you fancy it. Will keep you posted when then have a date x

image-2108879761.jpg

Another 2 pounds off so I'm now 14 stone 2.

Been to see the Bariatric team today and they're really pleased with me :) They have told me not to do so much exercise as its not good for my knees and also, I would be better just doing 20 minutes of walking instead of 40 minutes on the treadmill. I suppose it makes sense as I will need to do more exercise as my weight goes down.

Also they've told me to try and have a couple of slim fasts per day as I'm not getting enough in.

Feeling good about myself :)

Well done Lisa. If the team say hold back in the exercise hen do so. In a few weeks you will be lighter and you could always increase by just a couple of minutes.

I am struggling to get the steps in as the kids are being a pain and just want to slob on their last few days off. Roll on thurs when they are back to school :)

Well done Lisa. If the team say hold back in the exercise hen do so. In a few weeks you will be lighter and you could always increase by just a couple of minutes. I am struggling to get the steps in as the kids are being a pain and just want to slob on their last few days off. Roll on thurs when they are back to school :)

Thanks Hun

You won't know what to do with yourself when they go back. Your doing exceptionally well and I'm really proud of you.

They're worried because my knees are really painful and the treadmill isn't helping. I don't mind walking around the village for 20 minutes so long as its not raining.

I guess if you can manage do a couple of walks, if you have time. But slow and steady and it will be easier as you lose.

I am counting the days till they go back ... Back to work tomorrow and it's an inset day so I have to work from home ... May murder them as they don't understand the word quiet :)

Teachers rest mothers pest!!

Finding it really difficult at the moment.

I've hit a plateau for a couple of weeks yet I've not been having more to eat than normal. On average in on 650 calories per day.

Finding it really difficult at the moment.

I've hit a plateau for a couple of weeks yet I've not been having more to eat than normal. On average in on 650 calories per day.

I know its a daft question, but any chance you can eat a bit more? Also not sure how your knee is, but a bit more walking?

I can imagine how shitty it is, the scales still affect my mood badly. Have taken them out of the bathroom this week as I am sick of them.

Also, the stalls may be because of water retention, try measuring? I have lost quite a lot of inches since the start.

chin up Lisa x

Back