• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

I addicted to the sugar free wine gums and fruit gums from m&s! :) we all need out treats! X

Ha yes pooh you're right....the only problem I have is that none of the products I'm eating state FREE anywhere!! Not a bad weekend however, so next week I will give myself an extra push :)

Hehe. I nibble on nuts too. Always been a nibbler, although before it would be far more than what I have now. :) I'm also going to have to try harder next week, my weight hasn't shifted for ages and I'm still 19stone (although apparently I don't look it!) I'd like to get to 14-15 stone.

I've attached a pic of the m&s sweeties. They are little child size packets near the tills that only have about 10 sweets in, so just enough and not too much for a nibble session! :) xx

image-277954100.jpg

Hehe. I nibble on nuts too. Always been a nibbler, although before it would be far more than what I have now. :) I'm also going to have to try harder next week, my weight hasn't shifted for ages and I'm still 19stone (although apparently I don't look it!) I'd like to get to 14-15 stone. I've attached a pic of the m&s sweeties. They are little child size packets near the tills that only have about 10 sweets in, so just enough and not too much for a nibble session! :) xx

Oh brill thanks, will give them a go!! X

Back