• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive only gone and done !! 102lbs lost

That's great news well done I'm so pleased for you. That is a fantastic amount and the whole total :)

Hello there , im new to this and im due to have surgery on 23 rd March , now since getting the news of my surgery iv been very happy , now everyone im telling ask me 2 things , 1 will I be left with lots of loose skin , especially around my stomach , if so is there any exercises or creams etc I could use to help put it right ? And secondly im iv a good collection of tattoos all over my body , will these go pear shaped so to speak , admitedly im not to worried as losing the weight is more important ..........can anyone answer either question please x

Ri have a flabby belly and bingo wings and jelly legs so far I can live with it but who knows how I will feel when I lose a few more stones I have tattoos on my upper arm inside my wrist and inside arm so far all ok just on flabby arms
I see and hear people talking about various potions and lotions but from what I understand if you have been overweight for a long time the skin may not snap back leaving saggy/flabby skin and no amount of lotion will help
exercise and toning , slow weight lose may help

Top man !
Haven't been on for a long time so glad to see how far you've cone
Well done buddy

Back