• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

off to see where the leak is today

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
well today im off to have a xray fill just to see where the leak is this time, then once the problem has been found they can then tell me if i can be fixed yet again :D
i shall update later lol, i keep getting broke and mended alot latley oh well, lets soldier on :)

Catch yas all laterz x

Liz x

fingers crossed for you liz xxx

Don't you mean six million dollar woman?

Good luck Liz, keep us posted xx

hope you can get sorted very soon Liz!!

well as i suspected my band yet again was totally empty, no visual leek on screen , i go back in 2 weeks time and if its empty again then i need another op, hes put 6mils in which i know wont holds as it feels like its already emptied and i was only done 2 hours ago, oh well "here i go again " :eek:

awww that's not good...I suppose it's hard to see water under x-ray...how will they tell if its just the tubing leading to the band or the band itself? will they have to check that whist they have you knocked out ? Grrrr :rolleyes: what a pair we are :eek:

awww that's not good...I suppose it's hard to see water under x-ray...how will they tell if its just the tubing leading to the band or the band itself? will they have to check that whist they have you knocked out ? Grrrr :rolleyes: what a pair we are :eek:

Well if its empty again in 2 weeks time then theres deffo a leak and will need further surgery he said that today, i have a proposition for him if it is empty see what my other options are if any ;)

do you think I'll have to see Mr S again once he's had the results of my barium swallow or will they just send for me to go in and have port sorted out? I have a proposition I'd love to put to him seeing as how I've got to be fixed too but think that may be a tad cheeky seeing as I'm a new girl :eek:

thanks neen xxx

Yvonne have u got my mobile number or not i cant remember if i gave it to you x

cheers, if you wanna chat im free lol x

Ooooh liz what can i say. What a pity you have to wait 2 weeks if you think it is already empty.
Make sure you get him propositioned as yr little body cant continue like this.
take care
carole

Sorry to hear this hun, hope you get sorted asap x

Back