• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

off to see where the leak is today

Morning Liz

How are you feeling about it all today? so sorry to hear you have to wait 2 weeks, heres hoping they fly by. Whats your proposition if you dont mind me asking? x

Lets hope it gets sorted soon. It is a shame that you have so many problems with it. Its just not fair.

Jo
xx

Sorry to hear you are having problems again. I do hope that it will be sorted out soon. Two weeks does seem to be a long wait - no?

i have to wait 3 weeks because of easter time so april the 8th they will properly confirm its knackered, im trying not to think about it too much as me brains numb atm i had enough now to be honest on monday i will of been banded 5 years.

just back online now
sorry to hear this is dragging on, keep your chin up and I hope the 3 weeks fly by for you, xxx

hope it gets sorted for you soon

xx

sorry to hear about your latest band problem Liz, hope April 8th rolls around for you soon. The waiting is the worst thing. Lets hope its not three bands liz, and that it is only something minor. I seriously admire your strength. Keep the faith, if anyone can get through this its you - you are our band matriach after all:553:
MNL

MNL ty, i know already that my bands empty again since the fill on thursday, im unsure if i wanna be fixed again right now, my heads in bits i dont know what my final decision will be i will be 5 years post op band on monday x

MAYBE ITS GAME OVER 4 ME :D

Last edited:
Back