• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ruth's Story!

Well, been for my 6 week check up and B12 injection. This is going to sound like a weird thing to say but I was actually disappointed I had only lost 2 stone and 8 pounds in 6 weeks - pre-op I would have been ecstatic - funny how your mind plays with you!! I have given myself a talking to and I know its all good - and now I am moving on to proper food I should get that fire started a bit more! Why are we never happy??

Well, its been a while since I have posted - been a crazy school holidays for me - took 3 weeks off with the kids and started a new job which has kept me busy! Just back from a couple of weeks in the Lakes and Northumberland - which were fantastic - lots of walking, swimming and dare I say it on here - wine!! I am pleased to say I still lost 4lb last week despite the wine but I was celebrating my son's birthday too!! Dont feel old enough to have a teenager! My weight loss has been slow but sure and I have noticed a huge difference on holiday - walking up and around castles, not having to stop etc.. not having to catch shuttle buses to do a half mile journey etc.. Its been a bit of a challenge food wise but all in all - fab! I am now down by 4 stone and 7 pounds and cannot wait for the next 4 stone to be gone. Hope you are all well. Lots of love xx

well done you are doing so well,where abouts in northumberland did you visit and stay, and isnt it one of the most beautiful of places anyone can visit and we goerdies are so friendly xxxxxxxxxx

We are very lucky to have wonderful friends who live in a Manor House in Ulgham (near Morpeth). We house sit whilst they go to their house in France - stunning, stunning, stunning!! Wish I could move there!

Back