• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally broken (not 'wls' related)

Deleted

Last edited:
I am requesting an end to this part of the debate now please regarding legal status in the UK & funding on the NHS.
If any member has any grievance relating to any post on this thread then kindly report it to Admin & Moderators immediately.
It is a breach of Minimins policy to make any post that can inflame situations.

Many Thanks,

Isis

:clap:

We cross posted Isis. Sorry. Would you like me to delete my last post?

:clap:

We cross posted Isis. Sorry. Would you like me to delete my last post?

Yes please Sam.

Again I ask that if any member feels a post requires reporting to Admin then please use that facility immediately.
If this thread becomes inflamed at any point then it will be closed by Admin.

Kind Regards,

Isis

Hi Farzu, so sorry to hear you're having a difficult time at the moment. Have you thought about moving to a different area? Maybe if it is possible for you to move out of London you'll be able to get cheaper accomodation with better standards for you and your hubby. Just a thought because housing is really expensive down there. Hope you get it sorted soon because no-one deserves to be treated this way.At the end of the day we are all human, no matter where we come from we should all be treated respectfully and allowed our dignity to stay in tact. Good luck xx Gaynor xx

Hi Gaynor,
Thanks for the advice. Yes i have thought of moving out of london but its a huge attempt. We do not have any relatives and friends out of london though i have an uncle in whistatable and i have already tried to find jobs in those areas and canterbuty too. But no luck yet. I am applying for scotland too, if i get any i will be more than happy to move. Living in the city has already made my bank balance zero. If i can only get a job.

Farzu you're welcome. I only wish I could help you sort things out. There have been many people on here that have given you fantastic advice so please try and take this into consideration. There has to be some help out there for you its just finding it thats the problem for you. Good luck and please let us know how you get on with the CAB and other links that these lovely peeps have given you.
xxxGaynorxx

Farzu - I thought £650 was a reasonable amount for renting a 3bedroom house in london. I know you dont have access to one of the bedrooms (if ive read that right) I still think its quite good. But it sounds like u need CAB advice like the others have said, and properly draw up a rental agreement.

I think after paying taxes & NI for 5 years, and now not able to claim any benefits back when u really need them is very unfair. Especially when there are others who come into the country and are given EVERYTHING. But thats another story! lol. Good luck, and i hope everything works out for u x

Thanks Love, I only got a room in a 3 bed house and the other 2 rooms are empty. I know its too expensive in london and i have checked prices for my area which is between 85-100 per week. I can get cheaper rooms if i go to the east end but it saves time as my husband used to work in sainsbury's in kensington. who knew will be sick suddenly. Doctor thinks it might be stomach cancer.

I am requesting an end to this part of the debate now please regarding legal status in the UK & funding on the NHS.
If any member has any grievance relating to any post on this thread then kindly report it to Admin & Moderators immediately.
It is a breach of Minimins policy to make any post that can inflame situations.

Many Thanks,

Isis

i totally agree with you. I need help but don't want it if it creates a big problem. :(

Farzu i sorry about your hubby this is really a bad and stressful time for you i wish i could help you x x big hugs and even bigger best wishes x x x sarah x x keep fighting dont let all this beat you x x

i totally agree with you. I need help but don't want it if it creates a big problem. :(

Needing help or being offered support and advice regarding your housing situation is not a problem at all Farzu and why so many members, including myself, offered our thoughts from our own experiences when we saw your distress and upset last night. :)

Minimins is a weightloss support forum but also offers support for lots of other issues that are happening in all our lives along the way. We all know that.

This support and advice needs to be delivered and responded to by all in a respectful and appropriate manner on the site for the benefit and comfort of everyone. If the thread continues in the manner I have described above, there will be no need for Admin to close it. It is up to the members who now choose to post on here.

All members agreed to Minimins policy & procedures when they joined the site.

I wish you the best of everything Farzu and a resolution to your problem as soon as possible,

Isis :)

Thanks Isis. Thats the reason i posted this thread. I know i will get support from all of you.

Thanks Isis. Thats the reason i posted this thread. I know i will get support from all of you.

It's good that you felt you could turn to members here in your hour of need. It says a lot about Minimins and why we all strive to keep it a comfortable and supportive place to come to :)

I agree with your point but not all of us made these comments - Farzu is here and both her husband and herself have that right and all it's entitlements.

Farzu again both you and your husband with be in my thoughts and prayers - also sending some more hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe and hopefully a solution to your terrible diliema

Farzu, don't be too disheartened as there will be help for you eventually. So sorry to hear your hubby's ill but Things will work out one way or another. Good luck sweetheart xxGaynorxx

Thank you Gaynor, I hope that happens soon.

Hi Farzu - hope you and your husband are ok and i hope you will be able to get some good advice that will be able to help you. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you both safe x

Thanks topsy and goodmorning sarah, i am doing fine today, the landlord brought another man to stay in the house last night (may be illegal) very dirty. He kept the lan phone to his room all night for which we solely pay the bills. feeling a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

it doesnt sound good farzu, have you made an appointment with the C.A.B. yet ?

Back