• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week away from seeing surgeon

brett30

keep smiling
1 week away from seeing surgeon ..... i got a tex from my hospital today telling me a week to go for my appointment on 16th aint that good there so 2000 lol ..

i hope he tells me what i wana here ......

this will be the first time i see the actual surgeon i have been and done all thats been requested from me ..

he might ask me to do a sleep test but that should be about all .. i was told by the bariatric team last month that this she be one of the last steps and then i should be on list with date ...

so fingers crossed he will tell me what i wana hear and that he will give me an idea of when and hopefully with in 8 weeks as i was told thats there waiting time limit ...

i keep reading this and that and find it helps and then it puts a sick feeling when i see other things like times people are waiting and i think ohh what if he says that and ohh what if he says this .. and keep thinking i have my funding so i should be ok ... and i have done this and that so i should be ok .. but what if i havent done that and so on ...

i hate waiting lol im one of these people that if im going to do something its done .. i dont think ohh i will paint that wall at the weekend .. i go to B&Q and buy the paint that day ..

im also being seen by a team of surgeons who are doing tests on fat people to see why there fat .. so have to be at the hospital at 8 am next monday for 2 hrs with them and then my surgeon .. they wana take sum fat from me when i have my op for testing i did say they could have it all lol ..

:confused::jelous::jelous::confused::sigh::sigh:

:Dhey brett, thats great news, fingers crossed they dont make you wait very long, hey i bet your excited now its all coming closer. Lol if there looking for fat donations ill join the Q :D

liz x

good luck!

hey brett not long and you will be so much closer to being a loser for life, get me on the fat donation list lol

sounding like its getting close now...good luck for the thingy on monday

thanks girls .......... i was told he is pretty laid back and he isnt as strict as most and been doing this for many many years so knows what he is doing ....

thanks hun .... other half wants me to do my fav food list so he can do all he can before i have my op ....

All the best Brett. Fav food list is a good idea - hopefully get them out of your system before the op. I did the same and having gorged so much over such a short time, put me off forever. Besides they will never taste as good as the taste of being a loser!

All the best Brett. Fav food list is a good idea - hopefully get them out of your system before the op. I did the same and having gorged so much over such a short time, put me off forever. Besides they will never taste as good as the taste of being a loser!

my prob is SWEET stuff .... i love that brown stuff lol and i eat wrong times .. i use to own and run bars and i always cooked in them and if i say so my self im a good cook .. made hubby homemade pea n ham soup yesterday as he had never had before.. i have cooked for 200 heads before and all homemade stuff..
when living in oz i ran sulivans hotel if anyone remebers the tv show from melbourne.. and was a english haunt use to get bus loads in there was a lovley place and great food ..

so i know how to eat right and know whats good and whats not .. i just do it wrong times and cook for an army lol thats the northern girl in me lololol ..

but its the choc i need to stay away from xx

thanks tina hun .. lets just hope he says what i wana here or else i will open my self up on his couch lolol

good luck Brett.

I love reading your posts.

thanks mazza, sam n charlie ... .. i dont think ihave ever had a feeling in my stomach like this ever over anything .... im so nervous and its like there is 2 little men battling in my head giving reasons why he will say this why he will say that lol .. madness

Good luck Brett, hope it goes really well. Are you going to write a list of questions? I had 3 pages at my consultation, the surgeon patiently answered each one and waited while I wrote out the answers. I knew I would forget virtually everything otherwise as I was so nervous/excited.

well the day is almost here .......... this time tomorrow i should know whats happening and get the final decision about my future and hopefully a date or a time scale ..

I'm also seeing a team who are doing research on fat people .. to see what it is that makes us this way .. so I'm spending 2 hrs with them in the morning who are doing all kinds of tests on me .. they are also taking a piece of fat from me when i have my op to test ..

so fingers crossed surgeon will tell me what i want to hear..

i have stayed quite for a few days cause i think i was reading far to much and it was bothering my brain lolol i was thinking of a million things and was confusing my self lol ....

so will let u all know what happens tomorrow xxxx

Back