• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first day on the milk diet

chezez

Hi all just to say i have survived my first day of the milk diet, wow i have felt so sick today i will get used to it had a fresh warming veg soup for my tea but gosh is this diet going to be boring. Hubby and son stuffing their face with burgers and fried onions I could of screamed and i dont eat burgers but they smelt bloody lovely hey owt would smell lovely at this moment in time. BUT UP AND ONWARDS 4 WEEK TO GO oh i do hope my date comes through soon preferably the begining of december but i know it will be the endlol, should get a phone call on fri saying whether im in for december or jan hope they remember, dont want to be on the milk diet for ever lol xxxx

The milk diet is deffinately not for the faint hearted lol! I found I wanted to eat things I previously wouldnt have even bothered about, everything smelled lovely! It does get easier though and its deffinately worth it :D Keep up the good work :D XX

i found that spicing up my veg soup did it for me... also banana in ww toffee yog ..just like banoffee, felt like i was cheating a bit lol, chin up it gets easier xxx

Hi Chezez are you on the milk diet even though you have not got a date yet?
Have the hosital told you to do this?
Im expecting my date through any day now and was thinking of going on the milk diet from tomorrow myself.
Going on the milk and yogurt diet for the next 3 or 4 weeks isnt unheard of is it? xxxx

Hi Andrea yeah the surgeon told me to start the milk diet as he is phoning me on friday with a date he said if it isnt going to be dec but jan I have to stop the milk diet but he says its probably be in dec so Im waiting for my phone call lol if not heard by tomorrow afternoon i will phone xxxxx oh yeah thanks all for your support it is very much in need xxxx

Back