• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update, news and date.

HI Emma Louise
I had quite a rough time, but it's a week today since surgery and I feel pretty good now! I'm now managing to eat, drink, keep it all down, potter about a bit and had a shower today which was lovely. Sounds like not much but considering how poorly I was it just goes to show what a fast recovery we can make.
and Happy Birthday for last week love!
and when do you get your results of your degree? What was it in?

I'm slowly (very slowly) slogging away at a Masters in Theology but it's home study and hard going.

Thank you, your such a lovely person!
There should be more like you in the world.

I did a degree in English (language, Linguistics and Literature) and got a 2.2 - was one mark off a 2.1!! Gutted!! But a 2.2 is still respectable so its not too bad. I'm hoping to be a Primary school teacher, its all i ever wanted to do since i was nipper. But obviously at my size i cant run after the kids like i would be expected to. I did a short course where i spent 3 weeks in a school and it was completely obvious i couldnt do everything i needed to, and i so wanted to!!

So im taking a year off now, lose weight and hopefully get on a teacher training course asap.

My ultimate dream, be thin, be a teacher (and live in Cornwall!).

Glad your starting to get back on your feet a bit. But you must feel better after freshening up!!

oooooo, a masters in Theology??!! How interesting. Good on you!! Whats the kind of thing you learn about? Where are you doing it?
xxxxxxxx

Thank you, your such a lovely person!
There should be more like you in the world.

I did a degree in English (language, Linguistics and Literature) and got a 2.2 - was one mark off a 2.1!! Gutted!! But a 2.2 is still respectable so its not too bad. I'm hoping to be a Primary school teacher, its all i ever wanted to do since i was nipper. But obviously at my size i cant run after the kids like i would be expected to. I did a short course where i spent 3 weeks in a school and it was completely obvious i couldnt do everything i needed to, and i so wanted to!!

So im taking a year off now, lose weight and hopefully get on a teacher training course asap.

My ultimate dream, be thin, be a teacher (and live in Cornwall!).

Glad your starting to get back on your feet a bit. But you must feel better after freshening up!!

oooooo, a masters in Theology??!! How interesting. Good on you!! Whats the kind of thing you learn about? Where are you doing it?
xxxxxxxx

Oh Thank you emma Louise, what a lovely compliment. Bless you.
I believe you'll achieve your dream Emma Louise, yousound like yuhave the rght attitude nd apprach love.
My Masters is in applied Christian theology, so far I've done 2 papers, one on healing and exorcism, one on Pentecostal theology, I now have 2 more to do: one on communicating the gospel, and oneon Pauline pneumatology (LOL That's about the Holy Spirit in the Books written by Paul in the Bible), then I have to do a 25000 word dissertation, which i'll do on pastoral care (basically carin for people with issues) The papers are 6000 words each and tough going. Especially since my first degree was in social work!

Oh Thank you emma Louise, what a lovely compliment. Bless you.
I believe you'll achieve your dream Emma Louise, yousound like yuhave the rght attitude nd apprach love.
My Masters is in applied Christian theology, so far I've done 2 papers, one on healing and exorcism, one on Pentecostal theology, I now have 2 more to do: one on communicating the gospel, and oneon Pauline pneumatology (LOL That's about the Holy Spirit in the Books written by Paul in the Bible), then I have to do a 25000 word dissertation, which i'll do on pastoral care (basically carin for people with issues) The papers are 6000 words each and tough going. Especially since my first degree was in social work!

How amazing.
It sounds really interesting. Its lovely doing something your interested in isnt it, means you want to dedicate yourself to it that much more. Oh gosh what a change! To go from social work to Theology!
I'm such a geek, i love writing assignments, my dissertation was practically written in my second year. I just love it. Uni was the best time of my life for me, but not cause of the partying and that but i just loved reasearching new ideas and discovering new conflicts! Im having withdrawl symptoms at the moment from learning, so im reading as many teacher books as i can (and GCSE revision books) just so my brain doesnt starve!! :cupid: Geek for life and i love it!

Thinking of you, good luck and hope all goes well, I am a great believer in healing and therapies and the feel good factor... I also practice positive thinking and it really has worked well for me through health adversity....

Much love and thanks for your inspiration... xxx

I've enjoyed reading your thread and I am so glad that things seem to have worked out for you.

I am being sleeved on Feb 8th with Cosmetic Bliss. I would love to hear about your experience with them.

How was your whole experience with them? Any hints or tips?

Keep up the good work.

Hi, I asked Emma Louise this one a few days ago and she wrote alot of detail on my thread, I'll try and get it back near the top for you.

Andrea

Hi, I asked Emma Louise this one a few days ago and she wrote alot of detail on my thread, I'll try and get it back near the top for you.

Andrea

Took the words right out of my mouth hun, if you click on "goingtobehappy"'s name and click on the threads that they've started you will be able to see all my hints and tips :)

Good luck hun, stay positive, it is the best thing i have ever done in my whole life and know my life will be 100% better from now on :D xxxxx

Back