• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year surgiversary

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just wanted to share with you that tomorrow is my anniversary and this time last year I was laying in a hospital bed wondering what lies ahead of me.

What was I worrying about, its been a great 12 months and I have had a easy journey.

I don't get on here much now, but would like to thank everyone that supported me and gave me advice in the early days.

I still have some weight to lose, but less than a stone now, so I am able to live life to the full now and any pre oppers or newly post oppers, I can now recommend this operation enough.

My only advice would be, stick to the guidelines and you cant go wrong.

Take care and feel free to say in touch.

Attachments

• 401.jpg
    401.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 606
  • 093a.jpg
    093a.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Comparison 5.jpg
    Comparison 5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Comparison 1.jpg
    Comparison 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 138
He is a very nice guy! Andy is the only person on here that I have really clicked with and I am so pleased he is ok.I hope we both make as good a job as you have!!

Amazing difference, you're half the man you were & all for the better! A massive well done you're an inspiration x

Congratulations you are doing so well, keep up the good work :) ...

Nicky x

congratulations Gary xx you look great best wishes for the next 12 months x

Hi Gary's you done great should be proud mate got my knee replacement tomorrow and lost 11 stone .well done mate

I have really enjoyed following your story Gary, 12 months has passed so quickly. I remember you having the op soon after I joined here.

You have done amazingly well, and are a credit to all those by-passers out there. You give back so much, attending seminars and talking to people at the hospital, you should be really proud of yourself

Now myself being 12 weeks out I too am feeling the benefits. I remember in the early days before my op your advice and just want to say thank you so much.

Well done Gary, your a star

Kim x

Back