• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days post gastric sleeve at SRH

:welcome:Great to see you and wanting to send you the warmest welcome and every good wish on your wls journey... love and hugs xxx

Apologies as I have not posted for a week or so.

Now 5 weeks post op.

Weight loss has slowed but average 2lb loss past 2 weeks.

Now on soft non pureed foods and where foods such as soup/mash/creamed rice/yogurt are fine I'm still having problems with some foods eg drier textures such as steamed rice/flaked tuna/shredded chopped chicken which even after a couple of spoonfuls I find it sticks and I end up vomitting a minute or so later (same thing happened even when pureed) and this is particularly so with evening meal. I don't seem to experience same problem with breakfast (usually cereal or banana) and lunch (when I have it) so cannot fathom whats wrong.
Not sure if its linked but over last 4 days I have a dull ache in left side just under ribs.
Not sure if this is normally what happens when you try to establish normal eating, but going to discuss with surgeon at ?6 week post op review.

Back