• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100 lbs down

Wow, Blue Eyes, What a transformation :D You are lovely & as for bragging, if I EVER get to the point of losing 100lb, I will be shouting it from the top of the highest building & can find. Well done & keep going :D Your husband looks lovely too. :) xx

woohoo congratulations to you :553::553::553:

Thanks guys you are very kind xxxx

Dont know how Ive missed this thread until now, but wanted to add my congratulations.

You look really beautiful in your pictures and I agree, the weight loss has taken years off you.

Keep up the great work, and dont ever be afraid of starting threads like these - they really do inspire those that follow in your footsteps.

I missed this 1st time round sorry. BUT BLOODY HELL you look FAB and so young you should be so proud of your self. well done.xx

Thanks all - you're all so lovely! I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends on and off this forum! The support and information available here is invaluable and everyone's time and effort put into maintaining this site and supporting the forum is fantastic and very much appreciated.

Keep rocking guys!

xx

The emerging butterfly!! You look fab - well done you - and bet hubby cant believe his luck (or keep his hands off you x lol) xx

wow well done you!!! x

I've now lost ONE HUNDRED POUNDS (7st 2lbs). Woop! :party0011:

Pre-op I thought this operation would severely impact my social life ....... And much to the contrary of what I expected, my social life is improving! Because I can now do other things that don't only consist of sitting down somewhere or other.

You lost one whole size zero skinny model (!) .... those twig like people like Victoria Beckham are alleged to be around 7 stone / 100 lbs aren't they !!!

I was very inspired by your photos and also by the paragraph in which you talked about your social life having improved, not being restricted by the bypass, and the huge amount of extra things you can now do. :D :D

Thanks babes that's very kind of you ;-)
I'm down 8st 2 now, still losing albeit slowly. Traditionally this is the season I gain a stone ;-) Not this year though!!

congrats!! well done you x x

Great news & effort to get this far hope things continue to go well for you until you reach your ideal goal or as close to it ( either side) as you can get.

you have done fantastic..well done xxx

Back