• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100 pounds off never to return!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CAZZA GO CAZZA Well done babes your so on your way and you look amazing. I just have to say this girl is doing so so well she is an inspiration to us all. She looks a totally different person.

Thank you all!!
Sara my size 16's are very loose now and have fitted into 14's at asda.. anyone standing near the changing rooms would have thought that I had won the lottery!
But been the skin flint I am I wont buy any until my others are falling off me!

Once again big thank you to you all, could not have done half of this without the support and advice from here..
E I had the op April 29th this year can't belive I was lugging around nearly seven and a half stones more, I am a new person and like Chezza said I do look totaly different from the women in my old pics (will put up some before and after pics when I hit my target weight!) its life changing and great to know that I will never be that weight again!
And if this old bugger, who had zero confidence, no will power and had given up on life can do it, then every one on here can!!

Cazza - You look great darling and i bet even better in those size 14's, well done 101lb in 4 months is great going and an inspiration to the rest of us loosers ! :worthy:

R

Cazza throw your size 16s this way you'll never need them again. you look amazing you must feel great xx

Hi Caroline, Your weight lose is great I cant believe it you have done so well. Did you have bypass or band? Hows your skin doing? I have bout 7 stone to lose and worrying about skin etc.... x

Hi I had the bypass on last day in April this year.
Quick run down on weight loss, I stood on scale at start of April and I weighed twenty two stones, same day phoned up about the surgery and started to diet! what with the diet and preop diet I lost approx two stones (I weighed 19,8 on day of op) put some weight back on after the op due to fluid retention but started to loose loads I put it down to having my horse and not keeping still! and its only now just starting to slow down, so Im off hitting the gym and swimming soon as well as walking my dog.

sorry quick edit here, didnt see your question about loose skin! yes I have some its mainly on my stomach and if Im honest I will eventually want a tummy tuck and if Im really honest I want a surgeon that can make me look like pamela anderson, but miracle workers are few and far between lol! In all seriousness I really dont mind the excess skin, Im having too much fun wearing clothes that fit and are not parachute size!

Last edited:
Cazza throw your size 16s this way you'll never need them again. you look amazing you must feel great xx

Thank you hun! you can have all of my clothes I have piles now that no longer fit, had a big splurge when I got down to size 18/20 and now they are hanging off of me, in fact clothes for all :D

Well done my good mate you've done really well, brilliant hun, speak to you soon xxx

Yipee i don't have to buy any size 16's. keep your 14's too for me when your done. you are doing great such an inspiration x

Back