• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10llb gain in 4 days

angelpie

I have had one hell of an emotional journey, since my op was cancelled on thursday.
All I did was pig out and turn to the alcohol.
This was definetly the wrong way to deal with it as I have so many regrets.
I have regained all the weight I have lost and ended up really bloated.
Yesterday after talking with friends I picked myself up, dusted myself down and restarted my milk diet. I am finding it a lot easier this time round as I am not on the steroids.
thankyou to everyone who has helped me over a difficult time. lol xx

your welcome hun and remember no ones perfect. xxx

Hells Bells, you must have gone some to put that much back on so fast! Still back on the straight and narrow now - well done. When is your new date?

Karen hun the reason why u gained so much weight in 4 days is that u were on the milk diet, and on very low cals and very low carbs and ur liver had very little glycogen in it, so as soon as u started eating ur body has hung on to all the cals and stored it as fat and excess water, i am sure as soon as u have done 4/5 days on the milk diet the weight will come off as easy as it came on.
Well done for getting back on to the milk diet, the 20th is just round the corner, take care xx

Hi Karen

Glad your back on the straight and narrow now. Put the past behind you and look forward to your future x

We are human, thats all. All the best for the 20th, it'll soon come round, and thatn weight will be gone.

well done getting back on track we are only human and its understandable why you went back to eating, good advice from roch there, i hope all goes to plan on the 20th xxx

Karen you did exactly what i would have done (bar the alcohol cos i dont drink often).

You fell off the wagon but you got straight back on again, good for you, you should feel proud of that for an achievement. Liver shrinking diet isn't about weight loss so dont worry just do your best from now on xx

karen thats why prob 99% of us on here who have had wls had wls cause our will power is dreadful alone and we all need a little help along the way well done for admitting your lapse and even more well done for getting back on track you can do it girl!!!xx

well done for getting back on track hun it won't be long and it will be over and done with and you will be joining us on the losers bench :) :grouphugg:

Oh, that must have been such a disappointment to have op postponed - no wonder you went on a bender. Really hope it all goes according to plan for your new date x

karen
well done for getting back on the straight and narrow. It must of been so dissapointing to have yr op cancelled but you have now got yr new date and something to aim for.

Hope you dont mind me saying and you have been very honest but the fact that you headed for the food but also alchol at a stressful time concerns me. Once Bypassed food willnot be an option as an emotional crutch when stressed and it would be so easy to use alchol instead.

Maybe you can use these last days on the milk diet to look at yr responce to stress and dissapointment to give you the best possiable opportunity.

Dont want to sound preachy but there was a lovely lady on here when i first joined who fell down that slippery path and she was one too many.

good luck with the rest of yr milk diet and fingers crossed for the 20th.
carole

oh karen i would have done exactley the same as you if not worse! the disappointment of having your op postponed must of been unbearable but i take my hat off to you for getting up and dusting yourself off and starting again....good on you girl! best of luck for the 20th

Helpful advice from carol as usual. Good to hear your on the straight and narrow though good girl!!! going on the drink sense though, I have also read a few horror stories in my time on here, one being admitted to hospital with very near alcohol poisening and yeps!! they only had 4 sm bottles of lager:eek: you see to your lil pouch that is like having a keg full. But on the whole your doing just fab. Gail x

Back