• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 days into milk diet and lost 1 stone!!!

sammyc

im on day 12 of my slimfast milk diet for my opp in 13 days and i weighted myself this morning and ive lost a stone feel really pleased i know the pre opp diet is for liver and not really weight loss but im so happy its given me a real boast
i still feel low and worried about my opp and now i dont wanna leave my house for next 13 days on case i catch a bug or cold and have to cancelle my opp so im so so so bored !!!!!
but i did just get my new ministry of sound pump it up dance work out dvd in the post this morning so ill be doing that in a bit its great coz i have a 2 year old little girl that thinks we are dancing so she does it with me lol
so its fun for her too not so sure about the people that live under me they must think im gonna come though there roof lol:8855:

lol thats fantastic Sammy! you're getting your brain in the right gear for the op, well done :) xxx

p.s is there good parking facilities at Homerton?

its not too bad hun but i always get the bus from my mums house only take 10 mins where will u be coming from it has good transport links

its not too bad hun but i always get the bus from my mums house only take 10 mins where will u be coming from it has good transport links
unfortunately ive got to come from Basildon :sigh:
this is assuming i get funding :D lol

might be easy to jump on train go to stratford then u can get another train go 4 stops and walk 5 mins to hosp or get bus from stratford stops outside the hosp doors and takes 15 mins from stratford so from basildon will prob take ya about hour and half but driving could take alot longer coz you have to go though bow and it can be a nightmare

p.s is there good parking facilities at Homerton?[/QUOTE]

Yes there is - My friend had her op there and there is parking right outside the main entrance. xx

when the time comes i dont mind meeting ya and taking you there hun x
oh thanks so much :) that would be great!! xxx
p.s is there good parking facilities at Homerton?

Yes there is - My friend had her op there and there is parking right outside the main entrance. xx[/QUOTE]
thanks BD thats really good to hear :) xxx

Well done your doing amazing on your pre op diet ,

I am on my 8th day of low carb diet and have lost 11lb so far xx

well done, I no the purpose isnt weightloss but it certanly does help keep you motivated dosent it xx

yeah it does give ya a boast im still wanting FOOD sick of sweet milk now just want was mash and veg and gravy but i have a oxo or bovril everynight and that takes the edge off
OH AND THIS DANCE DVD IS REALLY REALLY GOOD GREAT MUSIC AND MY LITTLE GIRL LOIS IS HAVING A GREAT TIME DANCING WITH ME A MUST BUY GIRLS !!!
MINISRY OF SOUND PUMP IT UP 2012 GREAT STUFF SWEATING LIKE A PIG LOL X

sammyc said:
well done tracey when is ya opp x

My op is next Monday 30th

sammyc said:
well done tracey when is ya opp x

Hi sammy when is your op your doing good how long you on milk diet for xx

sammyc said:
oh i bet u cant wait mines next saturday after your 4th feb are u doing anything nice the weekend before ya opp x

Yes my partner taking me to away friday night till Saturday and don't know where surprise xx

How you feeling , I am very nervous but excited at the same time ,

I been feeling lightheaded to day though to be honest hope it normal xx

That is brilliant weight loss, keep it up x

Back