• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A quick update

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone who has donated for my charity bike ride, which has come round very fast, in fact its now tomorrow lol

I will be setting off on my bike at 9am in the morning and will probably be riding for about 5 hours.

I am now 11 months post op, and if you would of said I would be doing a 50 mile bike ride I would of laughed at you lol

I am now just short of 12 stone loss, and generally feel great with my new life.

I have attached a before and after picture for anyone that didnt know me at the beginning of my journey to see what a difference this operation has made to me as well as many others.

Have a great weekend and hope I will be able to post a update on my bike ride tomorrow.

Attachments

• Comparison 2.jpg
    Comparison 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Comparison 6.jpg
    Comparison 6.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Comparison 3.jpg
    Comparison 3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 119
you never cease to amaze me gary, well done, and i wish you all the very best for tomorrow, if i wasnt so skint i'd deffo sponsor you xxx

Good luck, Gary :) checking out your photo's you seem to have a penchant for trees ...hmmm :p:p Watch for saddle sores, honey :D
How do I donate? mwah xxx

Looking Fantastic Gary, Hope everything goes well tomorrow - I'm doing the Race for Life on Sunday, nothing compared to a 50 mile cycle ride but something I too would never have considered this time last year

Good luck and keep up the good work :):)

I know that your determination alone will get you to the end.....try to enjoy it a bit too though!!

Back