• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Stone Gone

Congratulations a fantastic result you should be proud of yourself & all you've done.
Here's wishing you all the very best on the rest of your journey enjoy the ride & each new adventure on the way.

Hi Zoe, for someone who has fluctuated from 31st to 27st for the pass couple of yrs I count myself and one of the 'bigger' people on the forum (most posts I see people aren't more than around 24st) and when I see a post like this it is such an inspiration I want to thank you!

Well done!!!

Am so happy, this morning I have hit the 12 stone mark. Lost nearly 6 stone on my pre- op diet 9th may - 4th September and the rest since my op on the 5th September. Still got a very long way to go as I started at 35 stone, but even with the weight I have lost there is a huge difference in my life - I now finally have one! .i never used to leave the house and now I am out shopping all the time!

I don't post on here very often as I'm not really good at talking about me, but I keep up with everyone's progress and just want to say what a fantastic, supportful site this is. I have and am still learning so much from it. Thanks everyone

Zoe xxx
Wow, well done you - you are doing so well, and loosing it really fast - keep us posted, am interested in how you do it xx

Yay Zoe! Well done !!!!

Back