• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Stone Gone

Peachie

Am so happy, this morning I have hit the 12 stone mark. Lost nearly 6 stone on my pre- op diet 9th may - 4th September and the rest since my op on the 5th September. Still got a very long way to go as I started at 35 stone, but even with the weight I have lost there is a huge difference in my life - I now finally have one! .i never used to leave the house and now I am out shopping all the time!

I don't post on here very often as I'm not really good at talking about me, but I keep up with everyone's progress and just want to say what a fantastic, supportful site this is. I have and am still learning so much from it. Thanks everyone

Zoe xxx

welldone-2.gif

That is brilliant. I bet you feel amazing and so Liberated. Well done!
Post more please, join in with us. I don't post much but do love reading all the posts.
Lynne x

That's fantastic - really well done. Especially using 6 stone before your op - that must have taken a lot of hard work.

Well done !! it sounds like your are already getting a new life yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Thanks all of you. The pre - op diet was the hardest thing I have ever done, I was on the diet for 18 weeks. But I am honestly glad of it now because it definitely put my head in the right place for all the changes the op brings. I cannot thank Mr Ammori enough for new life he has given me!

Wow Hun congrats that's a fantastic weight loss so far ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done thats brilliant!!! xx

Zoe well done, your doing well xxx

wow well done you xxxx

Am so happy, this morning I have hit the 12 stone mark. Lost nearly 6 stone on my pre- op diet 9th may - 4th September and the rest since my op on the 5th September. Still got a very long way to go as I started at 35 stone, but even with the weight I have lost there is a huge difference in my life - I now finally have one! .i never used to leave the house and now I am out shopping all the time!

I don't post on here very often as I'm not really good at talking about me, but I keep up with everyone's progress and just want to say what a fantastic, supportful site this is. I have and am still learning so much from it. Thanks everyone

Zoe xxx

Crumbs Zoe what an achievement, Well done xxx

Wow Zoe :D:D how fabulous, honey :) I am so pleased for you & the new life you must have by now ... good luck for the next stage sweetie xxx :)

Amazing....well done you!!!!! X

zoe you have done fan bloody tastic and should not be afraid to talk about yourself!! i will be shouting from the rooftops if i ever have as successful a weight loss as you my love.
having gastric sleeve op on 08th march and i am actively following all the fabulous success stories - like yours zoe, on this great site.
keep posting please. it really does fill me [and other pre-oppers i suppose] with such inspiration.
especially when sometimes i am still questioning if i am doing the right thing??
keep going girl
loadsa love n' stuff
jan xx

Well done hun that is great xx

Back