• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12st 13lb!!! Whoo Hoo!!

This morning I weigh 12st 13lb!!

This seems like such a big step from 13st 1lb last week! Sounds silly, I know, but being 12st somethings seems like a 'normal' weight! Or in my head it does!

I am not a fast looser, 48lb in 20 weeks, but I am getting there!!

Whoo Hoo!!

Well done xxx

very well done, you've every reason to be proud

Well done !! I know what you mean about the 12 stone mark... I've just a couple of pounds to go to get there myself and it does sound more "normal" somehow ?!

How funny, I got into the 12's last week & I felt exactly the same, it really does feel more normal doesn't it.

Congratulations honey, what a fantastic achievement.

xxx

Thanks, girls!

I just knew that you would understand the 'normal' thing!

I'm not really complaining about slow weightless, it's dropping steadily with very little effort! But you know what it's like, we all want the weight gone yesterday! LOL!

I'm a happy bunny!

Hi Julie
Must be something psychological about the 12 stone something. I have just got there and i felt the same- fantastic. I am trying to keep myself focussed cos it feels so good but I know I still have lots more to go. I can get into a size 16 and i'm loving the comments from everyone who sees me so it's easy to think the job is done.
I am hoping to have a really good week this week to get my head back in the right place
Loads of love
Jo XX

I'm almost into the 13s....2 more weeks hopefully! It's so, so, so exciting! At the beginning of last year I was in the 19s!

so I get where you're coming from completely! Well done!

Congrats! Amazing job!

Back