• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

13 stone down but still worried

yapper1901

Hi

So I have lost about 13st in just over 8 months but my mum is concerned with what I am eating and
Am just wondering if there is anyone at a similar time frame who could post a day of what they eat
But also include a picture so I can show her

Big thanks in advance

hi yapper,
gosh 13 stone lost in 08 months. i am assuming you are a post-opper?? what surgery did you have? i haven't had my surgery yet so i am unable to help but i am sure there will be loadsa people on this wonderful site who will be able to support you.
what do you eat in a day?
good luck to you
jan xx

Yeah post opper had gastric bypass
Started at 25st 10lb and now down to 12st 10lbs which minus a lot of toning up is probably my ideal weight
And a weight I haven't weighed since I was 13 and I'm now 29

amazing loss - what are your starting weight etc?

its taken 8 months to lose 6 stone.... worth it tho xx

yapper1901 said:
Hi

So I have lost about 13st in just over 8 months but my mum is concerned with what I am eating and
Am just wondering if there is anyone at a similar time frame who could post a day of what they eat
But also include a picture so I can show her

Big thanks in advance

Could I just ask if you could write a typical days food diary, as their are plenty of people who could see if your eating right. Great weight loss :) x

Thanks it was more to show family what a bypass patient eats post op even 8 months down the line
To show them I'm not starving myself

Hi im 11 weeks post op..and this is what i have had today... sorry not got a pic xx

Breakfast: 3 tablespoons reduced sugar baked beans
1 slice of wholemeal toast with crusts removed

Lunch: 1 weight watchers wrap with half tin of tuna, onion and 1 tbsp of lighter than light mayonaisse.

Snack: babybel light and mini pepperami

Dinner: 1/2 tin of tesco chicken and veg cassarole
1 portion of aunt bessie mash

Snack: 4 crab sticks and 1 teaspoon of seafood sauce.

so far ive had 1500ml of fluid... ie litre and half.

hope this helps xx

No that's a help it would be great to show them a photo of a main meal though
Of someone who is at around about the same timeframe

But big thanks anyway

My intake would have been

6.00 12 grapes
7.30 Small bowl (Small soup/cereal bowl size) cereal with milk
10.00 Individual Fage yoghurt
12.30 Tuna salad (Full tin Tuna with salad bean shoots and pine nuts)
15.00 Banana
17.30 Protein bar
19.00 Chicken with veg or Chilli or spagbol etc spoonful rice or pasta (Small soup/cereal bowl filled two thirds)
21.30 Half Bagel with cream cheese

Thanks it was more to show family what a bypass patient eats post op even 8 months down the line
To show them I'm not starving myself

Your blood results would show if you were malnourished, write down what you eat for your dietician and if they are OK with it then who cares what anyone else thinks.

Congratulations on your weight loss you are an absolute WLS hero well done you

Iam 12 months out and a average day is
Breakfast - branflakes
Lunch - 3 rice cakes with Philly
Snacks - 2 satsuma and a banana
Tea- small roast dinner or spag Bol

I do alter now and again to boiled eggs for snacks.

Karlos said:
Your blood results would show if you were malnourished, write down what you eat for your dietician and if they are OK with it then who cares what anyone else thinks.

I know what your saying. It's was just to show mum my portion sizes are what other wls people are having

And thanks for the congratulation I'm no hero though.

Congrats well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

quick question being a bloke also how are you finding the lose skin, just wondering if any has tightened up

Back