• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

13 stone down but still worried

quick question being a bloke also how are you finding the lose skin, just wondering if any has tightened up

Well I'm older than you and I was heavy for about 15 years so it didn't exactly snap back into place like a bow string :D but I was lucky in that I carried the weight spread evenly around my body so I don't have one or two massive problem areas.

The weight training helped a little in that the increased muscle mass helped fill it out a little but to be honest Arnie couldn't fill it properly these days LOL.

Again mate I've seen your pictures and your results are fantastic, you look great and have done a spectacular job. You should be very very proud of what you've achieved working the tool you've been given and you are an example to all here in what can be done IF you do your bit

Well done mate

Karlos said:
Well I'm older than you and I was heavy for about 15 years so it didn't exactly snap back into place like a bow string :D but I was lucky in that I carried the weight spread evenly around my body so I don't have one or two massive problem areas.

The weight training helped a little in that the increased muscle mass helped fill it out a little but to be honest Arnie couldn't fill it properly these days LOL.

Again mate I've seen your pictures and your results are fantastic, you look great and have done a spectacular job. You should be very very proud of what you've achieved working the tool you've been given and you are an example to all here in what can be done IF you do your bit

Well done mate

Cheers
I must say though clothes are very good at hiding my lose skin.
I am going to move onto weights now as I was all cardio before so hopefully some will tighten up
But to be honest if the loose skin is my only problem it's a small problem to have

Back