• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aw hes lovely and he has got such a cheeky face :D Collies are very intelligent too so no wonder he outsmarts you ;) XX

:)You've got a good'un there:)

I had a collie too, sadly we lost him this year as he was over 20 yrs old. He was such a clever dog, when he was younger he used to draw a crowd when he played with a football, the kids nick named him Beckham as he was so good! He used to dribble the ball for ages and if they put him in goal he never let the ball in lol. He was the same for balls and mainly sticks, he never got tired and when we got fed up of throwing the stick for him he used to take it to strangers and just drop it at their feet lol.....he was so cute they couldnt resist! :D XX

Picture of Muska my tri-colour collie :D

He's in the middle, the boxer is my other dog Benson and the Rotty is my daughters dog Izzles :D xx

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 45
This is Charlie white paw as i call him he's 23months old and so very cheeky , he is a half bearded collie half black lab! but he is more collie than anything.
hes a very bouncy boy , fun loving, cheeky , and most of the time out smarts me! He loves other dogs and people and is awesome with kids! very much a sheep dog!

charlieeee.jpg

That dog is so damned cute.....if only I didn't already have 3 myself! I love the intelligence of collies...I used to have a little collie-cross b**ch before the 3 lunatics I currently have & she was beautiful & so well behaved...unlike my 3 reprobates now!

Last edited:
Picture of Muska my tri-colour collie :D

He's in the middle, the boxer is my other dog Benson and the Rotty is my daughters dog Izzles :D xx

Those 3 are looking very handsome & very pleased with themselves!

Fallen in love with Charlie.... I love my babies... I have three (of the four legged variety) and they are my treasures.. the border collie is a minx, so playful and needs to be occupied... or else...

Thanks for sharing, lovely pics of everyone's babes xxx

Hello love, our collie has been the most destructive dog we have ever had... when we have been at work it's been difficult in the day and we did in the end resort to a large outdoor kennel with a run in the summer... but I'm here at the moment... the border collie is also nervous of traffic and noise... doesn't like fireworks and a can be hyper sensitive.

She will run all day if someone will throw the ball and we have an abundance of toys dotted about for her and also chewy type things to keep her busy... if left to her own devices she would be a minx.... she has been difficult to train and would prefer to be out running with the sheep.

On the other hand, as much as I love all of my pets... the border collie looks you right in the eye and gives you the most sincere love you can imagine, I wouldn't be without her and I love her bones.

But you need to think before having a border collie I feel because they are all go and we have to build in a lot of exercise, treats, toys and entertainment to keep her amused... she's also a picture... black and white with a perfect stripe like a badger down the front of her gorgeous face.

She'll be the first to open her stocking on Christmas morning...no flies on her for sure.

Love and hugs xxx

Hahaha... a lovely combination and you certainly have a lovely friend... I'm so pleased that we have met up too... so lets keep in touch Angel and I look forward so much to hearing about your precious babes antics...

Loving hugs and take special care xxx

Hahaha... you have me in stitches here... yes I have three rescue dogs and they are all communicative... the border collie is as sharp as a needle and she will manipulate... Meerkat, my rescue Yorkie is tiny... but is so vocal, I can tell what he wants by his murmurs.... he is totally hands on and gets involved... and there are different sounds for different meanings... I know exactly what you mean Angel... have you seen Jacqui's (Dotty's) beauties too...

Where would we be without Man's and in my case, Woman's Best Friend. xxx

Take care precious and good luck with your wls.

Back