• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How is Charlie White Paws and is have you had snow for him to enjoy?

My border collie looks a picture with the snow and her jet black coat... she has a white stripe down her nose like a badger... so cute!

Love and hugs & to Charlie White Paws xxx

Hi Claire, I am so glad Charlie is having fun.. I need to get a few pics of my babes on here too... they are loving the snow and we've had plenty... my sheepdog is used to the cold mountains here and she is a great working dog... I can't tell you how good it feels to have my four legged brood close by on these freezing nights...

Hope you get to load your pics Angel and I'll try and take some more... we've also started a couple of pic threads off of winter scenes if you have any, I know you are a grand photographer.

Take good care all and keep warm xxx

That's great, thank you... photography is a terrific hobby and great fun... I know exactly what you mean about our best friends eyes, they never leave us or the biscuit tin... I feel under real scrutiny with three watching my every move... I love them all to bits... so loving and loyal... always the same every day... no ups and downs or changes... great company to be with xxx

I think our four footed friends know us so well.. they can read our thoughts and they know how we feel when humans can't see it... we are so blessed to have them at our side... love and hugs xxx

Bev your so right accounting to think i read they sense us like how we feel and things.

i know charlie senses when i just cant be bothered with anything and he just never leaves my side.

I do believe that our close pets are very sensitive to our thoughts and feelings... they seem to have a higher sense of awareness... it's really amazing and I feel blessed to have such beautiful pets... they are my babes... love them more than all the fish in the sea and beyond! xxx

How is Charlie White Paw?

Hope he's had a good day in the snow... and he's not gone onto thin ice... he's a beauty xxx

I've been thinking of the beautiful Charlie White Paw... what is he up to Claire? xxx

Thanks for thinking of Charlie Bev!
Right now laying sleepin and farting typical man eh?

What your best buddies up to Bev?

Our babes are always wanting beach walks... no matter what the weather... they are keen...

What's Charlie having for Christmas Claire?

Love and hugs xxx

Beach? OOOHHHHH!!!! i LOVE the beach!!!!

I don't know Bev? hes got toys he could have bones?
i dunno will have a hunt in pet shop!

Reactions: Bev
Awww Charlie has you... that's enough for him and he has Christmas every day... they are so loyal to us. Love and hugs xxx

I always buy the pets some treats for christmas, hubby thinks I need my bumps feeling :D But Id rather buy them a pressie than half my family lol!! XX

Back