• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charlie... looks gorgeous & your wall print Claire! xxx

Here is baby Lotty a little Westie aged 5 weeks xxx

Attachments

• DSCF0651(2).JPG
    DSCF0651(2).JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 19
Oh Lordy shes So cute!!!

aw dang it i cant help it
she is so cute
omg give her kisses
how many doggie live with you now Bev?

This little one isn't mine, she's a new baby after they lost their fifteen year old boy... he was a westie too... but I'll be auntie and babysitter to this little one.

I've got Meerkat (Yorkie).... Min... (Border Collie) and Big Al... (the most gentle dog we've had and a rescue German Shepherd) all our dogs are rescued.

I'm also very fond of supporting Greyhounds... they have a rough time after racing and recently read an article about them being shipped to China... it really upset me (not sure why they are going there, but I know they can be used for food) it didn't say that but it made me cry at the thought of the poor Greyhounds.

Love you all and to a special hug for Charie white paw xxx

Oh right Bev Got ya

Now I HATE this about the rescue places here
They won't let me rescue any dogs because i live in a flat :O What!?

That made me SO MAD!!!!
i know where there go the get distoryed little pups and everything
innocent small pets thrown out on the street because people can't be bothered!!!
that kills me
here i am loving and wanting a pet another dog to add to what i have a dog who is fully happy and safe with me who i look after take of when hes sick feed him water him bathe him walk him let him go with other dogs and above up treat him right , i've not to get a rescue dog to give that type of home to

Sad thing is this world is streotyped by cloed minded people people in flats have got to be bad right? wrong!

Greyhounds are the most calmest and layed back dog ive met!! there lovely
theres a few people i meet while walking charlie they have two and three greyhounds all rescues all lovely and all have brillent homes.

i do know what dogs are used for or more like what they can be used for.
only that could make me commit murder.

You are right there Claire, greyhounds are tall, gentle, laid back, loving, thoughtful and serene dogs... and suffer terrible, terrible treatment and pain, a great injustice.

It really upsets me so much.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

He's a true proud Scot... what a lovely boy... hope he's in no pain with his poorly paw.

Thinking of him... love and hugs xxx

I miss him he used to plode along not bothering
he used to roll on his tennis balls and 'kill' them
then chew them in half then we had a little blue rugby ball he LOVED esp when i kicked him for him

Back