• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thanks hsmel :) glad that my photos are enjoyed

He better Jacqui - he rolled in something smelly that day some that drops from humans butts. yes THAT!

even after the bath he still smelled a little.

Yucky i and mean Yucky!!

Last edited:
aww bless him he looks like hes waiting for you to throw him a stick, gorgeous! you dont look to bad either hun, lol! great piccies xxxx

Aww Claire, what gorgeous pics... you look so well too...

Charlie is certainly 'my Darling'... he really cheers me to see him and that one white paw, he's cute...

You are lucky to have each other... keep sharing him Claire, he's a tonic!

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Awww hes so cute, he just looks so playful....good pic of you too ;) XX

he was watching on his tennis ball to be thrown for him, Aye i guess that my thoughts about myself would be different from the ones others have of me.

aww bless him he looks like hes waiting for you to throw him a stick, gorgeous! you dont look to bad either hun, lol! great piccies xxxx

Keyley - aw love thank you
yes he was watching his ball in one of tose picks it was right there at my feet just watchs it intensely very funny sometimes when he barks at it.

Aww Claire, what gorgeous pics... you look so well too...
Charlie is certainly 'my Darling'... he really cheers me to see him and that one white paw, he's cute...

You are lucky to have each other... keep sharing him Claire, he's a tonic!

Love and hugs Angel xxx

I'll keep sharing yes Bev
he diffo is a tonic for me he makes me laugh so much.

just everything he does

Bev i wear my masks well from the outside in theres no muc to see inside im in pain and not feeling well. i havent for a long time but it doesnt show
thanks though

Great pics Claire, its nice to be out with your dad and charlie having fun. xxx

More genuine than a lot of humans Claire... although we are fortunate that we have found some genuine folk on here... Charlie will know you are sincere and it's an amazing bond to have with your trusting pet...

Love and hugs Angel, cannot wait to see you in July

xxx

Great pics Claire, its nice to be out with your dad and charlie having fun. xxx

It is, i feel safer going out with my Dad
i'm glad you liked the Pictures.

More genuine than a lot of humans Claire... although we are fortunate that we have found some genuine folk on here... Charlie will know you are sincere and it's an amazing bond to have with your trusting pet...

Love and hugs Angel, cannot wait to see you in July

xxx

Your very right they are genuine and truthful.

yup i cannot wait to come down to
i got my suitcase im booked in all i need is to pack and get train tickets lol
wont get far with train tickets!

They are beautiful friends Claire, they feel it from the heart and are always there for us unconditionally... I love my pets so much, and they can make better friends than some folk.

Charlie is gorgeous and I'd be going to sleep at night holding his hand (the one with that lovely white glove!)... haha xxx

When im too ill to walk Charlie and dad does it
I miss him SO much and its just an hour or so i dunno what im gonna do while im away in july
i'll miss him so much.

i wont know what to do with myself
for four days

he diffo sleeps with mee every night.
thanks bev ur so kind

I keep Meerkat Yorkie with me... they are our comfort huggles I always think Claire... little priceless gifts from heaven.

They deserve every day to be a good day... their lives are never long enough.

We'll be sending a treat back for Charlie when you return from your holiday love... and we may have a little bonus, our wonderful friend Peter is going to be meeting us too hopefully.

Love and hugs Claire and to Charlie... get nicely snuggled and hold that lovely white hand... he's gorgeous xxx

I just hope Charlie lives long and healthy
but i know when to say enough is enough when that time comes i'll just know.

I was talking to a woman and she was saying that if i was gonna get another dog that i should get a girl doggie instead but i dunno what to do now cause she seems to think that it'll change Charlie and i dont want Charlie to change

treats for Charlie eh? LOL he'll LOVE that
only wish i cold bring him but i cant leave him alone for too long and i owuldnt want to i diffo dont buggered off for hours at a time and leave him i couldnt!

I dunno about your doggies but Charlie watchs me on the computer! LOL

Claire, my doggies know every move that I make at every minute of the day... they even know the difference between work clothes and shoes and stay at home clothing... they're so bright and active.

I'm just taking Meerkat with me now... he's my hot water bottle haha... absence will make the heart go fonder and i'll be sending some Charlie treats because he's let you have a couple of days off.. haha... he'll be fine love... nite nite and get snug xxx

Charlie is the same he knows whats what
i move he moves i put shoes on he waits at my feet i get lead he sits down with his tail waging.

haha couplea days off i never get days off lol

nite nite hope you feel well soon
xxx

Reactions: Bev
A new family Member Lotty... another pal for Charlie xxx

mail

Awww Bless Claire.... I'll try and re post again now... sorry about that, not sure what I did xxx

Back