• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My three boxers have just had Xmas remains to stop all of us picking at it any more. Turkey roast potatoes and all the trimmings including the veg! Errrrr I feel a smelly day coming on . . . .

Charlie White Paw

I think we need to send Charlie a huge hug from everyone... hope he has kept you nice and warm over Christmas, Claire.

He's the perfect companion and when I look at his face full of such character...

I can hear a lovely traditional Scottish accent which I love... he certainly would look very smart in a tartan coat.

Give him a humungous hug from me and please feel hugged yourself too...

Love to you both and spoil yourselves xxx :)

Hmmm I already had the smelly dogs Mel, we dogsat my daughters Rotty yesterday too so we had 2 extremely smeely hounds, Im sure they were competing who could do the smelliest *arts! :D XX

Reactions: Bev
I shall look out some pics of Meerkat and my four legged babies for you to show to Charlie, Claire.

Love and hugs to you both xxx

yay Charlie is having a wee nap on my hip as i lay here hes staying warm under the covers with me lol

Look for ward to seeing your friends!!

Please tell Charlie... I've not had a chance to look out the early pics of Meerkat & Co., here... but I'll be posting them for sure when I get a chance...

Hope Charlie is all wrapped up in his tartan bed jacket.. socks and I think he has such a Scottish look about him... he's lovely!

Rest well the pair of you. God Bless xxx

Bev we both understand how tired you are and how much you are doing to get your to your surgery
your surgery is whats most important right now and getting you there safe and well.

Please focus on that beside we have our visit to we can swap pictures then to!!!

Charlie i think his on his blue cover in his bed in my room its cooler in there for him but im sat freezing so heat is full blast even though its not that cold!!!!

Thank you Bev.

How are you both Claire... hope the weather is not too cold up there... sending love and hugs xxx

I'm plodding thank you Claire, so glad you are both ok... good to hear from you xxx

Thank you so much Claire. Charlie's pics have really cheered me up and great to see him... he looks so Scottish.. I can see him in a kilt with bagpipes!

He has such lovely white teeth too... very healthy handsome Scot!

Hope you are ok.

Love and hugs xxx

p.s. who is the other handsome black doggy Claire? xxx

Thanks Bev for the kind words as always you enojoy my pics of Young Charlie.

The brown Collie doggie is Jazz his friend of my dads dog.

Ah lovely pics Claire xx

Back