• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15 Things That I Can't Wait For!

Sit on a bus and not be conscious that everyone is avoiding sitting next to the big gal... Until its the last seat available.

And,

Bath gown feeling comfortable, and not 'barely there' !

After I've just spent five minutes getting up of the floor, I want to be an arthritis THIN old bugger, who when she falls over has a lot less weight to get back up of the floor again lol

Sit in a booth at a resturant or in those cafe seats that are a fixed distance from the tables.

I can't wait to:

Fit in a plane seat - plan to have my first holiday next summer for several years abroad as I've always been too big to fly.

Enjoy a better sex life with my fiancee.

Walk the dogs more often.

Play football with my fiancee's young nephew without being exhausted after 10 minutes!

Walk the mile and a bit into the town centre from my house rather than take the bus.

Walk around the town centre without having to sit down every so often.

Walk around the town centre without going into Greggs :)

Lose my back pain caused by carrying excess weight.

To wear a size 40 or 42 jeans instead of 58/60.

To get back to 2xl shirts instead of 6xl.

To see my two grandaughters aged 1 and 4 grow into women.

I've recently bought some clothes from asda, not glam I know but with the loss it's not worth matalan/evans/marisota, that's been a NSV for me, clothes now off the rack lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mine main one is being able to go on holiday to Florida next May and swim with the Manatees without looking like one! To be able to que for a rollercoaster without worrying if I'll actually fit it the seat comfortably or at all. Imagine going all the way to universal for your once in a lifetime holiday and to spend the time being too fat to fully enjoy it! I'll need some more energy for long days trekking around the parks too please! :)

To be able to wear a dress without full length
leggings to cover my legs/knees and stop chaffing.

To look nice in my bridesmaids dress instead of feeling like the fat one on the end.

To make my friends and husband proud.

To weigh less than my husband (did this one!!) :)

To get to my goal of 12 stone and to be able to set another.

To be able to by clothes from primark and look in the middle of a rack for my size instead of any store I'm in going straight to the back of the rack.

For my mum to realise this was a good decision.

i want to get on a plane and also to have a bath for the first time in 8 ....yes 8 years !! got lymphodema so its impossible to get out after i get in .hopin this will improve in time

doing well xx

Ride my horse, it might be a way away but I will get there. And to see my kids grow older get married and have their own children.
Oh and be able to pass someone through the door with out knocking them flying lol!

I agree with ALL of these. and also, not to dread having to put on some kind of uniform because you are worried it wont fit!

Mine to try on something and not to think do I look fat in this? Does it show my lumps and bumps? To wear high heels to feel no more pain and to look attractive. To be able to buy clothes anywhere. To be confident and not to have to pretend I am!

To be able to buy normal size knickers!
Not to dread stairs or hills
Buy a mini and not look stupid sat in a small car
Not panic when I go on a plane
Not be the fatest mum at school anymore
Make my husband proud (even though he is always complimentary)
Buy wellies that wont stop my blood circulation!
No more elasticated leggings / trousers
And everything else that everyone else has said!
xxxxxxxxxxx

15 things?
1. To be able to love myself and feel proud of who I am.
2. Shop in any normal high street shop and NEVER have to shop in Evans again!!!
3. Be able to wear dresses.
4. Not be afraid to be seen in public and to want people to look at me.
5. Go horse riding and take lessons
6. To be able to do adventurous things like quad biking, paint balling, theme parks and para gliding!
7. Wear knee high boots
8. Wear high heels without killing myself
9. Be able to walk upstairs and more than a mile without batting an eyelid.
10. Finding a man to marry!
11. Wearing business suits instead of frumpy loose crap!
12. Go to a spa and not be embarrassed.
13. To be in a normal weight range and BMI
14. To loving a full and active and exciting life instead of the miserable life I lead now!
15. Becoming all that I want to be and more because I am worth it!

Hi
How r u feeling about goin on the 27th? Im going through James Cook Hospital in Middlesbrough Ive done my 2 mile walk tonight . Ive got to start somewhere. What has been ur routine to lose the 10% before your appointment xx

Back